FanFiction.Net
for My Life With Kate

5/8/2014 c15 Ddragon21
sad but great story. poor kate.
4/14/2014 c15 xXBlaze-wolfXx
poor Kate has perished. Such a sad, sad ending to such a beautiful and well written story. I loved this so much, and it will no doubt be in my favorites list. If only this could happen to me! haha! This fanfic really shows the effort you put in it, and it payed off! keep up the great work, i will definitely be reading part 2 of this amazing tale!
9/28/2013 c15 alpha wolf180
That was the saddest motherfucking thing i have ever read in my life. Over the past 14 chapters i got REALLY close to late and then she dies in the story and you make it all sad and shit. Good job ending it but that was a hard transition through time. Anyways... Great story, bro.
9/13/2013 c15 2lack of a better name 117
Great story period. Sad but happy. Damn it's good.
7/20/2013 c3 Thee revived
Aww! I want a Kate!
7/15/2013 c15 gdg
humphery but did deserve it, but still not cool.
7/3/2013 c15 Guest
I cried
6/20/2013 c15 4MotherTrucker4x4
Wow. That was absolutely... AMAZING. I loved it.
5/16/2013 c1 Guest
if kate dies at the end, how did she write some chapters?
4/15/2013 c15 1Lone wolf Koa
Absolutely buttiful ending I was so deep in this story I could actually feal the hart brake at the end a true alpha and omega ending !
2/24/2013 c15 max
y make one so she is alive but the one died was a different kate
1/15/2013 c5 Guest
do you play black ops zombies? if you do then make a chap where they play zombies together !
1/13/2013 c15 alpha 01
I love it it's beautiful you did 1 hell of a job on the story I loved every minute of it already and I will read the store over and over again never take it down and I'm looking forward to the ones in the future you're 1 hell of a great Arthur and I respect you dearly I hope everything at your home goes okay and I hope you can put some stories up with you amd kate in the future tell then I'll be reading your story whatever I feel like reading it again and that I hope you know that this was an amazing story

yours truly ALPHA 01
1/13/2013 c15 Guest
and also, this was the story that got me to write "Life with Kate and Lilly". i'm sad to see it end, but it bring's new dawn of insperation to fellow writers.

-Mack Wolf
1/13/2013 c15 Mack Wolf
Well, i have to say, this was an amazing story. i loved it from beginning too end. i'm actually crying cause of this...Not that it's a bad thing, it's jusst that it's night and i have school tomorrow and...well you can guest the rest

-Mack Wolf