FanFiction.Net
for The Devil Wears A Leather Jacket

12/31/2014 c4 nitpic
This is awesome. I so want to see Lucifer get jealous over Sam. Overprotective Dean would be nice. Over Sam protect Lucifer. That'd be cool. But it's perfect so far. :)
7/23/2014 c4 1DaniCalifornia030
I'm totally in love with this fic!
I hope you update soon
10/25/2013 c2 Raindude
So fuckin hooked!
10/25/2013 c1 Raindude
Great 1st chapter. Now I am hooked!
7/4/2013 c4 71Wolflover235
Ooh this was good. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Update soon!
6/23/2013 c4 7neko1998
AWW! I love this! What an adorable Lucifer x Sam update soon!
1/22/2013 c4 143HappyBlushCalayapie
1/22/2013 c1 HappyBlushCalayapie
God, this is gonna be great!
12/6/2012 c4 6niffyou
Omg, I haven't read anything so awesome for a while! Love the way you write a lot! Your Samifer is great, the same as Destiel and I'm really drooling and fangirling as hell right now.
12/2/2012 c4 2psychopathicangels
Samifer! There just isn't enough of it in the world. Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one!
12/2/2012 c2 psychopathicangels
God this is hilarious. I can't wait to read where you go with it. The more crack the better!
9/16/2012 c4 Guest
Please write more this is wonderful.
9/6/2012 c4 selene1425
Love it. Please please with cherries on top update soon
7/28/2012 c4 assassinsflight
Oh come on ! don't leave us readers hanging! I wanna know what's going to happen next! PLEEEAAASE! Can't you see the puppy-eyes I'm giving you? ó_ò I reaally want to read about Cas' and Deans date and what Samifer will do in Sam's appartment XD so come on, 4 month for a new chapter? It doesn't have to be a long chapter! Just something that shows us that you haven't given up the story!
In silent hope that you will write a new chapter soon...
assassinsflight
4/26/2012 c4 33WiseDraco
Friend,

That was so funny. This is why I love your stories. You make me chuckle. Tee-hee!

Okay …when are you updating this one?

Cause I’m waitin’.