for The Terrible Ideas Bin

1/22 c19 Wait what
That is ridiculous. I heard about some things but this is such ridiculous blending of rule of law and lynching that it is...

I wanted to say hilarious, but it was be disrespectful for real people who ended hit by this. Seriously, WTF? What kind of person decides that they need legal justification and they go with THAT?
1/8 c15 10RevDorothyL
Interesting...
1/8 c13 RevDorothyL
There's something so . . . 'shiny!' about a Hermione who ATE Bellatrix (with her agreement) and then puts all that terror and madness and SMARTS to work in Harry's interests right from the start of 1st year. Plus, I love it when Fawkes lets Dumbles die as a reward for all the evil (not to mention STUPIDITY) he's wrought. :)
1/8 c11 RevDorothyL
So very promising! I'd love to see what the mind and soul of former Darth Vader could do with the body and magic of child Harry Potter and SO many wrongs to be set right . . . or at least, so many would-be/wanna-be/never-admit-it-but-really-are dark lords to be put in their place! :)
1/8 c10 RevDorothyL
Powerful!
1/8 c4 RevDorothyL
Very intriguing start! I'd happily read much more of this, if you ever get inspired to continue it. :)
1/8 c1 RevDorothyL
I like this one very much!
1/2 c9 Guest
A bit in poor taste and completely unnecessary to add in rape also
12/31/2020 c1 2macdjord
Oh, now this is /interesting/. How many layers of subversion are we looking at, here? And which ones? Lily Potter made a horcrux, or just something like one? Did she do it for a good purpose, or are we looking at a Dark Lily here?
12/24/2020 c16 1SixFtWookie
This feels a lot more like a Doom crossover than John Carter of Mars. I'd read that story.
12/22/2020 c18 Flame punch
Love the blood borne reference, at least that’s what I think it is. Could be totally wrong.
12/22/2020 c11 Flame punch
I loved this, dearth Vader in 7 year old Harry’s body would be the beginning of a great story
12/7/2020 c19 Guest
I apologise in advance.

It seems your mind has been Elsewhere but apparently not Elsewhen.

Thank you for sharing at least something and for letting us know you are still around.
11/4/2020 c1 2Devashish Karatolios
you shoudl write a continuation of this story, its really good. I'm wondering if this is a horcrux tho, or something else related to lily's use of blood magic.
9/18/2020 c19 3ijpowers92
A very interesting and educational interpretation.
423 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »