FanFiction.Net
for Summer Magic

7/4 c2 Guest
YES THANK YOU I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! This is exactly how it would have been, Lily being so stubborn and them not getting together for a while. I like that it's true to the hints about Lily and Jame's relationship that we got from the Harry Potter books.
7/26/2021 c25 Guest
ohhhhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue this! I can see that its been more than an year since you last updated but this is one of my FAVOURITE fanfics! Which is saying something, im inCREDIBLY picky. Please please please please please please please PLEASE continue this!111
1/14/2021 c20 Guest
fuck you
12/26/2020 c2 Adyasha Anindita
But wasn't James Potter Gryffindor's seeker? It seems that everyone takes him as a chaser. But in the books, he's a seeker.
Absolutely love your writing. It's amazing.
6/1/2020 c2 BuggerGirl
A scar on HIS kid? More like YOUR kid. As much as I hate James Potter, PLEASE DON'T LET HARRY HAVE ANOTHER SCAR!
5/20/2020 c1 Bioluminescent-Moon
hahaha!
3/18/2020 c19 Hola Como Estas
¡Me gusta mucho este fanfiction! ¡Por favor haz una serie!
12/9/2019 c5 Guest
I hate Claire, love Mrs. Evans, dislike Nate, and am sad for James so yeet. Great story btwwww
10/26/2019 c14 Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
I think that James and Lily would be bickering all the time at hogwarts, but with harry they were just like, LUV YA
9/23/2019 c24 RoniNessaMerrell
Best HP Fanfic.
I have never thought that this ending could be more heartbreaking or meaningful.
The heartbreaking part was when it said, " ...almost as if they knew what exactly they had done by falling in love that summer."
Such a cute story, I loved it. Please make a sequel! I BEG YOU!
9/23/2019 c5 Walker
Ewww I h8 ur fanfic
9/18/2019 c24 Guest
That’s amazing I love it! Thanks for writing and I know it’s probably years later but I Hope life is going amazing for you and treating you well. Writing the way you did here is a true gift and I hope you continue writing, even if it’s not a fanfic. Thankyou for inspiring me to write more. I really want to be an author when I grow up but I don’t know how to start. But I guess I start here with fanfics
6/3/2019 c24 purpleflames105
I removed reading this story years ago and I just found out that there’s a sequel now. I just read chap. 24 again and quickly remembered how heartbreaking it is. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story.
4/23/2019 c6 Guest
I always Saw Lily as a diary person :(
4/22/2019 c1 Guest
I like the idea, but why are the names of Lily and James' parents different than in actual canon? I like fanfic to be as accurate as possible. Lokkimg forward to reading the rest of the story!
1,731 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »