for Silver Soldier Ranma

12/5/2017 c29 mrstardust89
can you make a Ranma and Tenchi Muyo War on Geminar crossover?
10/24/2017 c29 Ranchou1
Welcome back. I hope that life is treating you better. I enjoy your story and the world that you created - Thanks for sharing it with us. I was wondering - in chapter 24 the message from the probe stated "Party at Ranmas this weekend..." and at the beginning of chapter 29 you stated 'The next two weeks went by quickly...". What happened to the party?
10/16/2017 c29 1Neko-Mitsuko
Hey, I know you haven't written anything for this story in a long time but I just wanted to let you know I found it entertaining. You kind of forgot to incorporate some things you were leading to like the anniversary of the Silver Millenniums downfall weekend get together you'd been leading up to for a while I was like wow the 'week' sure is going by slow in verse Ranma was able to get quite a bit done and still no gathering with the senshi other than the mandatory one found in this chapter. I hope RL is treating you well and you eventually get back to this story I'm curious on how the dimension travel is going to take place and to see where this mega crossover's end point is going to be. So even though youhaven't written in a while I'm still adding this to my alert list.
10/7/2017 c1 Captain Jeff 69
first thing the SM was never a Kingdom it was a Queendom and second I don't think Ranma first reaction would be violence nor are the Amazon's stupid or suicidal otherwise they would have attacked the Musk, and I believe they would show Ranma more respect since he is also a woman, it's an interesting story even so and I look forward to finding out what happens next
9/23/2017 c29 shadowwolf2345
It's very good so far I just hope you write more
9/13/2017 c29 Ramos
This was a little confusing when the Earth became Jurai territory, if there was a kingdom here? if he is declaring it then Usagi can not have his Crystal Tokyo since the land is territory of Jurai, which is unlikely since the two have different powers and cultures or the moon kingdom was some type of province and the Queen Serenity was only a viceroy unless she marries with someone from the royal family and inherit the land.
Anyway this Ranma is getting more and more a gary tsu, he speaks and walks as if he were the ruler of the earth. He instead of explaining in a more civilized way about the races on Earth he always uses threats to get what he wants, of course the scouts acted grossly but as he stated he is old enough to remember the old kingdom he should already know that they would not remember their previous lives and with Usagui said so far they only encountered hostile races and Ranma as he demonstrated there are peaceful species, he did not need to use threats.
Even so I find it unlikely that Tsunami the goddess of Jurai will allow Ranma to attack someone who is the daughter of the Moon Goddess.
9/15/2017 c29 2Sitruc NoMan
Hope you are doing alright I personally hate being cooped up in hospitals so I hope you get back up to snuff in good time. It's good to see this next chapter though, looking forward to the next one. Take care and don't push yourself too much.
9/14/2017 c1 crouchingbastard
Be frikin hilarious if Ranma was a sailor scout.
9/13/2017 c29 4Major Simi
Well nice speech of him. It is good to finally hear from you again, please continue
9/13/2017 c29 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
9/12/2017 c29 shugokage
Impressive chapter great job!
9/12/2017 c29 DonPJuan
ouch sorry to hear about your situation I hope you get better soon.
9/12/2017 c29 humo146
good chapter
9/12/2017 c29 typhoon-voidhog95
I hope you are doing well and I have loved this study so much that I have re-read it multiple times already
9/12/2017 c29 Jerry Unipeg
Great chapter! Looks like the Scouts need to rethink their life and their futures.
405 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »