for Silver Soldier Ranma

1/17/2016 c28 3Hiryo
Thank you for this update!
1/17/2016 c28 DominWright
great to see this story still here. thanks for the chapter.
1/14/2016 c28 Guest
Hope you get to it, there didnt seem to be much content in this one moving the story but if your still writing it, thats what matters.
1/15/2016 c28 Blackholelord
I will state that I am extremely surprise to see an actual update! Which I am happy about it, its an amazing crossover.
1/15/2016 c2 27Pata Hikari
Hey you wanted constructive criticism? Well here's some right away!

First off, every single character portrayed is pretty badly out of character!

Hahahah on the idea that Ranma in any way dislikes his life. Ranma is generally an upbeat, positive person. He *likes* fighting, he *likes* having cute girls after him. None of those are bad memories at all.

Also, we have some real stupid out of characterness with Akane right away. Why on earth would she call him a pervert for no reason? Especially when he just had a nightmare? Her reaction to Ranma waking up screaming would be to ask him what's wrong. Especially since this takes place post manga, her reaction to the man she loves, the man who she has already shown willing to *sacrifice her life for* having some awful nightmare would be as far from screaming and hitting him as possible.

You say in that sone characters will be "OOC" but guess what, being Out of Characrer is *bad.* If you're failing to portray the characters as they appear in the source material then the story fails as fanfiction.
1/14/2016 c28 MilandaAnza
I hope your move goes well, and I do look forward to the Jade visit.
1/14/2016 c28 Jerry Unipeg
Just another nomal life of Ramna, great work.
1/14/2016 c28 firelordeg
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
1/14/2016 c28 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/14/2016 c28 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more. I hope that your move goes fine. Please continue!
1/14/2016 c28 4Major Simi
Well while a bit short, it was great, so keep going
1/14/2016 c28 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
11/27/2015 c6 Guest
do you have to force it to have Kasumi everywhere... and ranma likeing the girl form... COME ON
10/3/2015 c27 Major Simi
Well I must say that this is a really great story, please continue
9/25/2015 c27 Guest
I would like to say that I really like your story and I hope you keep righting.
405 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »