for Hidden in Plain Sight

8/16/2017 c3 Tenshi oujo
I threw my phone because **** the cliff!
Why must something deliciously goog end in a cliff?
7/19/2014 c1 justreviewing
England said candy? Really?
Anyway, that's the only fault I can find in this whole fic so, well done you've done amazing!
It was so good and it kinda made me wanna high-five England, hug Canada and punch America in the face!
Really really good!
1/30/2013 c3 6InvaderPey
You do not suck! This story is awesome! And would be even better if you finished it! :D
6/23/2012 c3 11LaCie-Senpai
Hey! Awsome story! I checked your profile and it says you updated yesterxay so i know your still active. So when are you going to update this story? Its so awsome, more awaome then Prussia!
4/6/2012 c3 Sailyex
After reading "break", I've immediately moved on to the another stories you posted. That USUK fic was phenomenal and I instantly fell in love with your writing style and the way you characterise England. Its exactly how I imagined England would be and I really hope you won't ever stop writing USUK or god so help I would cry in silence. Pray that everythings alright and you're able to update whenever possible.

Best of luck love.
12/26/2011 c3 2lonlyness
haha you keep saying that this is horrible. but i htink its not that bad. continue wrighting please. cant wait fo rthe next part. 3
12/1/2011 c3 6Eorendel
Funny xD
11/26/2011 c3 27BlackWolf2Dragoon
Just reread chapter 2 and realised a small but fatal flaw! Actually a few flaws.

One: The price of the car the 'Sammy' kid was getting was priced in dollars. DOLLARS. Britain does not, and never will, use dollars; if we ever DID change currency, it'd be euros before the dollar got near.

Second: $50 turns to about £25 before the whole economy screwed over, say two years ago. For a toy car? In a grocery shop? Aren't they normally like under a tenner, in a cheap shop like one mentioned? Toy cars aren't even SOLD in grocery shops. Oh deary me.

That's about it, that and the Britishisms are big fails. I'm sorry, but they really are xD; ask a British person for the BEST results, because Americans going to Britain still bugger everything up anyway, wankers that they are. Like the English trying to get our Welsh names right and assume we can't spell, bloody English -.-; I STILL LOVE the storyline, because it's so like America xD just work on getting Iggy more like Britain and less American (because Britain is meant to be very British and really shouldn't be written by anyone who hasn't at least visited Britain for two weeks. Because you will get things wrong). Good luck with that P:

~Blackie
10/25/2011 c3 anonimita
continuation please! great ff n.n
9/25/2011 c3 21ForeverHalfa
:D
9/24/2011 c3 27Ace-Garnet
ah man i love england in this story! plz keep up the great work with england!
9/21/2011 c3 Prin
I love your style. Unlike most fanfictions, they tend to have dull or expected humor.

Your fanfiction is really funny and has real good character development.
9/14/2011 c3 Jalie96
Even though what happened was expected, it was still very funny and cute!
9/13/2011 c3 7denise134
I love this! And if you put yourself down in an authors note one more time I will metaphysically beat you with Hungary's fying pan. I love this story! So keep on writing.
9/13/2011 c3 2JCJK
D:

I don't think it's bad! I do like your writing style

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

It's true some ideas are used so often that it gets all BUT the idea of England acting so hot and comforting Alfred later on NEVER gets old! (for me anyway /shot)

ITS JUST TOO CUTE!