for Chemical Childhood

9/22 c2 Luminous-Wave
Your need to explain this as a narrator shows that your writing is very poor. You need to learn how to show what's happening and describe backstory with details in the text.
4/23/2014 c5 6BreezyForever
Awwww! This is too cute! I really hope you continue this!
12/14/2011 c5 SakuraDragomir
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if ubcan

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
9/26/2011 c5 2LisaCuddyEdelstein
Hey I love this story =) It's so great. I hope you will write soon more. Sorry for my bad english, I come from germany^^
9/16/2011 c5 Tomb8y1084629
this was awesome i loved it! so cool plz keep updating it!
8/28/2011 c5 4Percy's Gadzooks
I do really like the premise for this story and i hope you continue to write! Some constructive criticism though... The writin style such as "the about this person is..." and the "I have to tell you..."s can get a bit distracting. Other than that, however, this story looks very promising. I especially like how you've characterized children Cuddy and House.

~Zooks
8/26/2011 c5 Madi M.D
Awwwwww :') I love this story! AWESOME. I've always wanted someone to right them as kids :) I love the connection between them. Please cont. Soon :D
8/26/2011 c5 limptulip
Love it! I like House and kid stories but House as a kid is even better.
8/26/2011 c5 IHeartHouseCuddy
Aw, I love them! They're so cute but they understand each other too and really are good friends.
8/21/2011 c4 1Fanny-Wan Kenobi
Yo ! ;)

Sympa comme chapitre !

Finalement un t-shirt Monster Truck. Yeah ! AC/DC était génial aussi ^^ J'ai hâte de lire le prochain chapitre !

T'inquiète prend ton temps pour poster. Le plus tôt mieux c'est mais on a tous une vie lol !

Bonne soirée

FWK
8/20/2011 c4 6cbrilhante
Oh, Greg was so cute when he picked the dress for Lisa. And her reaction was so adorable!t

Of course I'm not surprised with Greg's clothes, but... Peter Pan? If Cameron doesn't run to tell it to Chase or Wilson soon, she's very sick... Maybe they can mock House for it when they'll be back to adulthood... if they'll ever be.

Now, with who should the children stay? My vote is for anyone but Foreman. He isn't that bad, but I really can't see him taking care of two kids who happen to be the Head of Diagnostics and the Dean of Medicine.
8/20/2011 c4 IHeartHouseCuddy
Aw, I loved Greg and Lisa helping pick out each other's clothes and how red-faced Greg got about Lisa's hug and kiss on the cheek. So cute. I am loving this. :)
8/18/2011 c3 2grace de gold
i love it so far... Cant wait to see what else u have in the store for those 2 xp but i would really like to see them as teenagers when they can REALLY start liking each other lol
8/17/2011 c3 IHeartHouseCuddy
I just love little Greg and Lisa. :) Wilson fainted, LOL! So good!
8/17/2011 c3 6cbrilhante
Oh, this is just getting better! Wilson fainting... xD If I found out my best friends were back to elementary school age, I think I'd just die from a heart attack LOL

I just don't think that 6-year-old Lisa would understand so quickly the situation. But this is FF, right? If TPTB can mess so much with the characters, we can do it too.

Looking forward for next installment!
29 Page 1 2 Next »