for Hope in the ugly Reality

7/19 c11 chickenwang
This story was so awesome, please update when you can!
5/7 c11 JaKuZi
Why didn't you continue this story? Except the part where Luffy and Hancock had sex in the past, it is a gorgeous story!
11/27/2020 c7 39Mako-clb
To me, Shanks was always a better parent to Luffy, even if he wasn't there long, than Garp or the bandits. At least you could tell that Shanks cared. So I like the idea that Shanks adopted Luffy.
11/27/2020 c4 Mako-clb
Well, that was unexpected, but it pumps up the mystery factor.
11/27/2020 c1 Mako-clb
This was interesting. Luffy's dialogue was a bit stilted at times, but you've certainly got me interested in Nami's history in this story.
11/6/2020 c11 Guest
update please, hope you haven't forgotten about this fanfic.
5/14/2020 c11 ReallyGlutton
Don’t worry, it’s always the easy stuff that is mixed up. But it’s easy to tell what it’s meant to be. So don’t worry just give you best all the time. Other then that please continue
4/21/2020 c11 Pocket
Actualosa es muy buena tus historias y me estoy muriendo de la curiosidad al saver que paso ...eres muy buena con lo ques haces
7/24/2018 c11 Guest
BRUHHH UPDATE
11/28/2017 c11 Na-chan
NOOOOOON tu m'as mis l'eau à la bouche c'est horrible AGAIN AGAAAAAIN
2/22/2017 c11 ilene
I re-reading this story again and again and again...I love LuNa story with AU. I hope you comr back to continuing this story, because I found this story really cute and great. you are one of my fav LuNa author on ff.
5/21/2016 c10 12FrankySuperCyborg21
Just love this story! Can't wait for the next update! Shishishi!
12/6/2015 c11 FrankySuperCyborg21
It's rare for me to favourite a writer and story. But this story has packed my interest to the top! Loving it so far! I'm really impressed with how it's written and how much talent is in this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/4/2015 c11 1pain10
hey why you didn't finish this story it's suuuupppeeerrrr cooool i hope you will finish it
8/22/2015 c11 1Token peach
PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE IT!
162 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »