for We Run the Papes

Rereading. Love it sm!
9/23/2018 c1 BookLover1308
Newsies 4ever!
6/27/2018 c6 Guest
I read about the newsie strike of 1899 and Racetrack was actually the leader of the Brooklyn Newsies, not Spot...
6/27/2018 c7 Guest
Yeah I read about the Newsie strike of 1899 and Racetrack was actually the leader of the Brooklyn Newsies, not Spot...mind blown
3/4/2018 c31 Guest
Awww mush and kid blink are so sweet that is soooo freaking adorable gaahhh
9/12/2014 c38 27pselJacobs
This is my third time reading this story and the end STILL gets me. Seriously, it takes all my feels. I even had some of my fansie friends read just that part and they were almost in tears. This is, and will always be, my favorite newsies story
9/7/2014 c1 pselJacobs
Rereading this story for what is now my third time :)
2/12/2014 c1 3Newsiesofchicago
Hey! Just for your future reference, the little kid that Oscar Delancy shoves down and calls a lousy little shrimp is Snipeshooter. This for if you write another Newsies FF. Love the story! No Mary-Sue-ness.

Keep on Writing,
Newsies of Chicago.
1/15/2014 c16 1fire and ice conlon
I've been readin ya story foah a while an' youse great! Im a major Spot fan! So yea i need myself a vertual slingshot! (I saw in the next AN!)! And btw i forgot to review on like 1 or two chaps ago and you said "slingshot weilders" in your AN! I am one of them...
8/21/2013 c38 7Teleryn
A :D I don't think I can be any more articulate considering I just finished reading this ENTIRE story in a single sitting XD
8/21/2013 c11 Teleryn
Excellent backstory, powerful ending - I don't really need to tell you you're good at this, but I will anyway ;)
6/25/2013 c12 Nicely Nicely's little sister
Robert Duvall and Ann-Margaret were the two most famous (at the time) actors in the movie. That's why it says it stars them. :)
3/10/2013 c24 8casuallyimagining
I would just like to point out that it's 12:20 on a Monday morning. I have school tomorrow, and I'm so riveted, I can't stop reading. The nap in study hall tomorrow is going to be worth it, though, because I'm not stopping until I've read all 38 chapters. Good job, my friend. Good job.
2/22/2013 c38 10This is a Creative Name
I'm dying. I'm so in love with this story it almost hurts. Al and Davey are so adorable and Al is such a good character. She isn't a total girl like Sarah, but she does have her moments and that's what makes her so amazing. I'm going to go read the other two stories now, so yeah. Just thought I'd tell you how much I enjoyed this!
268 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »