for My Beloved Skylark

5/10/2020 c31 Victoria1676
I'M LOVING THIS STORY SO MUCH!
2/17/2019 c31 ChipzGrMione
Please update! This is such a rare pairing and the story is really nice!
12/2/2017 c5 Mrs.JeonJungkook88
George Ish Chu Blind? YOUR MARRIED FOR GOD SAKES BITCH!
10/21/2017 c1 ReadingReadererReader
Wao. That was fast.
8/16/2017 c31 1Beloved Daughter
Interesting story. Poor Hermione. Heartbreak is awful. Glad she found new friends to support her
2/26/2017 c31 olivia.rodriguez.927
I love this~
10/20/2016 c9 Guest
I wonder wha would have happened if it was haru instead of takeshi with her xD
10/12/2016 c31 salsas100
Well done. The story is interesting.
10/7/2016 c31 17Kichou
So much emotional drama. At least people are understanding of Herminoe's life now. Nice chapter.
10/6/2016 c9 2KyoudaiDoushi
Hmm, so you chose Yamamoto. Makes sense. With his Rain Flames he can calm a situation down if it starts getting out of hand while still being able to protect her if it comes down to it. No need to bring a pissed off Hibari down on him after all.
10/6/2016 c5 KyoudaiDoushi
You know, reading George's sudden about face, I can't help but wonder if potions weren't involved in him falling in love with Janelle so quickly.
10/6/2016 c2 KyoudaiDoushi
WTF man? Why the HELL would you even invite the woman you DUMPED less than 6 months ago to your damn WEDDING, much less expect her to actually ATTEND?
Given that you're pairing her with Hibari, I kind of expected Hermione to get caught up in the middle of the fight with the Escardo. But all things considered, if the War and aftermath were more or less canon, just with Hermione and Ron not getting together, the flashbacks makes sense. Civilians don't handle war well, and none of them were soldiers.
10/4/2016 c31 pesten26
Love it. Can't wait read more.
10/4/2016 c31 SereniteRose
this was a very wonderful new chapter thanks ever so much, I'm so loving it, I've missed this story very much, I was not disappointed with this new update, it was very good, and I'm glad that Hermione was able to clear some of the tension with Harry and them, thanks ever so much, and I can't wait to read more.
10/3/2016 c31 2GreenDrkness
That last part is actually really hilarious
Keep on the writes