for Five Days

9/16/2014 c1 14Beth9891
Awww perfect ending to this series
3/27/2012 c1 SoRinnegan
I love your writing. I've been reading your fics for hours now... yes I need a life but your writing is amazing. This was the last Jesse/Blaine fic I think. Looking forward to future works. Thanks 3
11/3/2011 c1 aasdasdasdasd
Oh my god. That was brilliant and lovely and I just. I take back everything I said about liking the original ambiguous ending because This. Is. Definitely wonderful. Thank you for finishing up a wonderful storyline with this. 3
10/30/2011 c1 Forwoodx3
this whole thing is just perfect.. it's fucking beautiful. I'm sobbing. at 3AM in the morning. I just love this.
10/22/2011 c1 aomoa
K.

I am now a shipper of St. Blaine - or is there a different ship name?

;u;
10/22/2011 c1 kinetix94
I love this story :) It absolutely needs a sequel about their wedding! Pretty please?
8/17/2011 c1 nessyschu
That last line made me cry a little. In the truck. On my way home from work. With my fellow landscapers. Fortunately I was in the back seat alone and no one noticed, or I would never live it down. But anyway what I'm trying to say is that that was beautiful. I love the specific moments you chose to sum up their relationship and how the end tied in with the last fic. That was perfect. I love the way you write those two. And I think you should write some more about the pair of them. Fantastic job!
8/17/2011 c1 Alice
That was so beautiful :)

So goddamn fucking beautiful.

You are such a fantastic writer...

Bravo!
8/17/2011 c1 9sydg813
AAOIWELK I'M A MESS OF EMOTIONS, THAT WAS SO GOOD, AND-AND ASFJZHDSKDFNGV LOVE AND AWWWWW AND MORE AESFPALKNA (I hope you understand anything of what this did to my head (: )
8/16/2011 c1 23floralteacups
Beautiful. I'm not just saying that, this fic was simply beautiful.3
8/16/2011 c1 11krustykrabpizza
Let me just tell you, I read all of 'Perfect for Jesse St. James' today and then this whole fic today and I am very close to crying because it was all so beautiful and amazing and basically I love you.
8/16/2011 c1 Aledda
I think what I love about this Jesse is that he's everything Jesse is on the show, just grown up. That with Blaine there is no reason to lie or hide. He can just be. The same can be said for Blaine as well. I think that's extremely important that they changed only because they matured.

The 5 days are all so beautiful in their fluff or angst. I think these 5 specific days are very poignant. They showcase exactly how their relationship is, how their lives work.

Can I just say that I was extremely relieved that Jesse did not cheat on Blaine. That even he knew it would be following the script but chose not to. I'm fairly sure Jesse cheating would have been just as bad as Jesse leaving. And Blaine, being in the music industry, probably has had many opportunities to cheat as well. That they haven't taken said opportunities when they could have says a lot.

I loved day 5 the most. Jesse realizing exactly what he wants to be and talking to Blaine about it. Blaine opening up about his fears are yet overcoming them, a bit, to say Yes.

I think, realistically, Blesse would either be the easiest or the hardest relationship. Perhaps both at the same time. Since Blaine and Jesse are so alike and yet so different.

This whole series of fics was ugly and messy and angsty and I wanted to slap both Jesse and Blaine on several occasions but it was all worth it. It took 10 excruciating years from the night in Jesse's backseat to getting a proposal but it was uniquely them. It needed to take that long.