for Stripped

8/23/2015 c1 10Ads S
Wow. The chemistry is- intoxicating.
7/8/2015 c1 Ray
One of the best Dom/Lysander characterization I've read! Wished you had continued - they seem like such a fiery couple it'd be so interesting!
8/1/2014 c1 Raine
Love this!
2/13/2014 c1 Guest
You should really consider expanding on this story. You would capture their relationship perfectly.
11/14/2013 c1 Guest
Stripped is a song by Depeche Mode. Shiny Toy Guns version is a cover.
5/31/2013 c1 Codby
What happened between Lucy and Lysander? What did Dom see?
1/12/2013 c1 4horsegirl275
I think you should continue it. Its got a great plot it seems, nothing that will burn out to quick, continue? Hoping!
10/20/2012 c1 Guest
This was really good. Please write a Dom/Lysander story!
8/15/2012 c1 Guest
ohhh please write more, it was just exceptional
7/24/2012 c1 7cherryblaster
Hey! I love Alex Pettyfer too :)

I read White Flag in about four hours today because I loved it so much, and when you mentioned that there was a sequel oneshot...well...you can imagine. I just HAD to read it. This was really, good, and I love Dom and Lysander. Very cute. It wasn't really an M-rated fic though...I'd say it was a T, but maybe put a warning in the AN.

Very good fic though! You're one of my favourite RosexScorpius authors :)
7/23/2012 c1 5TheWallsWeBreakThrough
DO IT! WRITE MORE! I liked this very much. Dom is hilarious, you write her so well XD
7/7/2012 c1 Guest
I love this story, I love people in destructive relationships, please write more on them,
6/28/2012 c1 16AmeliaDarkholme
I never really thought Lysander as a charmer. I thought it was Scorpius :P Anyway, I love your story. Nearly all of your stories. Cross that, I love all of your stories.
1/23/2012 c1 10DestinyCrusader
Definitely destructive and physical.

And very very dangerous.

But you handled it really well.

This was awesome.

XD Yes yes, I know I said I would read this after midterms... I couldn't help it! You're making me feel so guilty! haha.

But it was worth it. Really worth it. It really

makes me want to read more, because it seems to be going downhill and uphill at the same time. You are amazing. :)
12/3/2011 c1 Rachel
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please continue.

I loved reading about Lysander and Dom in WF and I think you continued it here beautifully.

Please continue!