for A Dark Fate

9/18/2020 c10 16Overlord-of-Duds76
I found this story years ago, and I still love it to this day. I'm so happy I rediscovered this gem. Thank you for giving us such a great story! Even though it was written years ago, it's still a good read. You should feel proud of yourself!
9/14/2020 c6 Guest
No pet Spyro was better
7/30/2020 c10 Dunn96H
It was a great story, with an interesting plot, and some grammatical errors. About Malefor, well, not good not bad, more like an anti-hero in this one in my opinion, and it was interesting to know his intentions, the story is even instructive at this point, knowing that there is no good or bad, only intrests. In summary, i really enjoyed it.
4/5/2019 c6 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
Make. A sequel.

This story is more than good enough to warrant a sequel.
2/24/2019 c8 Leng
Spyro and Cynder are my favorite dragon characters
2/24/2019 c7 Leng
Cynder is so cool *hugs her as she hugs me back*
2/24/2019 c6 Leng
Yaaay he’s join the dark side
2/24/2019 c5 Leng
Join us Spyro, together we can conquer the world with Cynder help

Spyro learn the truth
12/17/2018 c10 Griffin Sanders
I would love if you made 10 more chapters that's only if you want to you don't have to.
9/16/2018 c10 3Neo Cipher
I really like this story it is very well done. do you think I could use this as a template for a story in the future?
5/28/2017 c10 Guest
"The Dark Master was not a happy dragon" BWAAAAA OMG absolutely hilarious poor Malefore
4/15/2017 c10 5IllusionMaster17
In my opinion this is one of so many AU's which is great, and i enjoyed the story.
4/7/2017 c10 3Divine the Withered Soul
This story may be 6 years old, but it's still what I call, a legendary Story, One of the best stories ever, it's too late to make a sequel, but we don't need a sequel for this story to be any better, I do hope you come back to fanfiction in the near future, if you do, see you then!

~Divine, 4/7/17
11/14/2016 c1 xross
its hard to tell tell who is talking sometimes, best to put something like this in
[Example:(Sparks: sorry bro, but im not going anywhere until you win.)]

other than that you did great. i like your story. and keep up the good work.
3/22/2016 c1 Brv
This is the best story I ever read! I love this story very much it's the best. You now how to make a good story. You should help other people that are also writing fanfic spyro story's help them Finnish thear story's or give them sum itvis like the person who is writting spyro change of heart he/she shed he lost inspiration for the story and I think you should help him/her to Finnish the story.
139 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »