for Skater Boy

Not cool
11/19/2014 c1 20Bibbledoo
Yeah... Timmy's Paulina is Trixie
11/23/2013 c1 Guest
I love Avril Lavigne and sk8er boi is one of my favorite songs.
5/9/2013 c1 10Techno Writer
I actually have a character like Trixie in one if my stories. This actually happens, but it's worse, and it's a PnF story. It's called I wanna kiss a girl. Though the humiliation happens in the sequel 'wake up izzy'
8/17/2012 c1 Nonamenonamenonameplease
Hello, toonfangrl. It’s me, Tigerwolf1986. On this website, I originally went by the penname YearOfTheCat, like the song of the same name by the artist Al Stewart. Then I found out what the song was REALLY about and so eventually took the moniker of Animation Emir. Nowadays around here, I call myself Nonamenonamenonameplease out of embarrassment for how poorly my own stories turned out. It may partly explain why most of my stuff never received very many comments. Or perhaps I had bad timing when I posted them (i.e. people prefer what’s new and all that). Whatever the case, you may think of me as a grizzled war veteran who now spends his time here RR’ing other prospective works. And long story short, I personally think my reviews have come a long way since the days of yore, with the occasional blip. Whatever happens, I’ll certainly try NOT ta flame anyone or anything.

Although you don’t support the star couple here, you’ve documented one of the most likely possibilities in FOP as well as how it might play out. I’ve asked this before, but how many times can you trust a known deceiver before you both pay the ultimate price? Of course Timmy rejected Trixie; she’d turned him down so many times until he finally realized that she wasn’t worth the effort. (I assume Tootie learned to be less obsessive just the same.) Butch Hartman has some serious issues with people’s standards of living, particularly rich people. Two primary subversions are A.J. from FOP and Sam from DP, the latter of which may indicate that he’s learning to ease up…or not.

Interesting that Trixie should hold a babysitting job. But hey, if she can dress and act older than she really is, why rule it out? I’ve long since learned that – regardless what television, movies or otherwise tell us – just because someone comes from a rich family doesn’t necessarily mean they can spend their parents’ money as they please. Though, I wonder how Vicky might react?

Okay, so I guess I’m saving the majority of my sentiments for yer other story Anybody Who Cares. Overall, this one’s good. Even Trixie realized the wrong she’d committed despite her own sympathetic reasoning. She pushed aside a good opportunity, and it cut her to the quick. Butch’s biases must’ve rubbed off on me since I never was fond of any of the popular kids or their associates. But looking back…would Trixie make a decent acquaintance or neighbor for Timmy? Sounds likely. Friends? Maybe. Lovers? Not a chance. Here’s something I’ve passed along already, courtesy of Nintendo Maximus: TimmyxTrixie supporters are fighting a losing battle. And, I’m off.
12/9/2011 c1 11OddAuthor
Great one shot. Yeah, Trixie finds out the age old lesson; you never realize what you have until it's gone or you can't get it. I, also, like the way Timmy stood up for his friends. (I had meant to review this earlier, but it just slipped my mind, I've been kind of slacking with my reviews lately, but I'll try to do better!)
10/21/2011 c1 1icefire8521
do another chapter plzzzz
10/8/2011 c1 12Freedom Rider 20
yay you actually made timmy realize who is better cool I hope you make more of timmyxtootie fics soon