for Mass Aliens

3/3/2017 c6 maesde
Nice fic!
6/21/2013 c6 Spikesagitta
Cool! Didn't think the ME and Alien world would mesh so well together.
10/4/2012 c6 351Past and Present1
Well-written, practically flawless execution. A brilliant melding of two universes into one. Characters were likable and real for such a short story, plus Ashley is the queen bee of badassery. Not that Alenia was anything to raise your nose at. The asari was pretty dangerous. She should consider the Commando route of employment.

Anyhow, gonna fave this. I liked it.
9/20/2012 c1 25Z-King
Say when do we get to see this sequal of mass aliens and will we see alenia agian?
5/30/2012 c6 12Liam R. Woods
So, this will be areview of the entire story in general.

No complaints. I'm serious! From top to bottom there are no complaints. Yeah there were some misspelled words and a few MINOR gramatical issues but those are not complaints. Those are the writer being sick of rereading a story six times looking for mistakes and not seeing them. Human error is not a complaint nor should it ever be.

Even the last scene of Ashley being with an asari. Meds, life threating situation, having her XO die a year ago and not loving anybody since, a woman's got needs. It's not really uncharacteristic if you think about it.

Atmosphere, the aliens, dialogue, all of it great. Nothing too fantastic but just to read a good short story, on this site, is a blessing sometimes. Dr. Death, you deliver once again!
3/22/2012 c6 41zanganito
I liked the ending. Is there a sequel?
3/22/2012 c3 zanganito
This story is really cool. I like how you described them fighting the aliens.

I just noticed one minor grammar mistake (you used "it's" when talking about something belonging to the alien, when "its" should have been used)

It's= It is

Its= possessive form of it
3/14/2012 c6 19deadheadwookie27
Hey just wanted to say you did a great job and I enjoyed it
3/14/2012 c6 deadheadwookie27
Hey just wanted to say you did a great job and I enjoyed it
3/3/2012 c6 1Kazrack
we need predator nowwww
2/23/2012 c5 6SomeGuyOverHere
please hurry with an update I must know what happens!
12/11/2011 c4 1GLCW2
Interesting idea. I wonder what will happen with Ash. Cool story.
11/12/2011 c4 1Kazrack
nice story
10/22/2011 c4 darkfinder
there done for 2 against a hole ship full of them .
10/19/2011 c3 miner249er