for Who said I can't love you?

5/26/2018 c3 13creativesm75
cool
12/29/2017 c3 ideas
Lambo x Grape Candy
Hibari x Nanimori (I once rid a fic where he fucked the school wall I kid you not Q_Q)
Hibari x Hibird
Gokudera x UFO
Yamamoto x Wall (true otp)
Chrome x Eyepatch
4/14/2013 c3 18Jazebeth
Tsuna looked like complete pedophile here... hahaha
4/14/2013 c2 Jazebeth
What are you thinking? He means his head of course. What else fits into a hat? XD

Before you put up that note, I was thinking this *****less thing...
4/14/2013 c1 Jazebeth
This is some hilarious s**t you write here... hahaha
2/24/2013 c3 deactivated slash dead acc
Holy shit! I fell on my floor laughing! *looks around room to make sure Dino isn't here, lying on the love of his life*

Tsuna x Leon...never would've imagined. Reborn x Fedora...probably did. Dino x Floor...you have more competitors, Dino! Behold! Every single klutz in the world!

My family's looking at me like I'm crazy, and I'm like, "It's a fangirl thing." They accept it. They don't know what I mean though, i just say it at times.
2/4/2013 c3 4Orangebunny13
...WTF did I just read?
Not in a bad way or anything but this this made my day!
1/20/2013 c1 Nose
Lolz,this is so funny, you should do one where Dino and Tsuna fight over the floor. Also, which floor is this? Me in Dino's house, Tsuna's house? If its Tsuna's houses floor then the floors definitely cheating on the poor guy for Tsuna. (Did I just take this pairing sersiouly?)
12/8/2012 c3 2kitkit11183
Breaking the fourth wall! Using canonical evidence! I'm in love. /shotandkilled
12/8/2012 c2 kitkit11183
So. By this logic, was Leon Reborn's SECOND lover? Legasp.
12/8/2012 c1 kitkit11183
I feel so sorry for Dino because he will soon have more competition in the form of one Enma Kozarto. YOU POOR SOUL. UNFORTUNATE, ACK. And I always knew Dino had a thing for the floor. Look at how eager he is to meet it when his men are not there to keep his libido in check!
11/5/2012 c3 26Fi Suki Saki
Oh my god... Leon was pregnant before. so je was pregnant... Who's the father? Tsuna, you should think about him!

Btw, about next chapter, what about Hibari and Hibird? Chrome with her Eyepatch? Mukuro with pinapple? err- don't give me any illusion, Muku-kun!
How about Squalo and his hair?

UPDATE! X3
10/11/2012 c3 21ezcap1st
Laughing madly at this... Yes they are canon!
9/19/2012 c3 4Dawn Tea
I love chapter one, two and three. but three the best. You caught the point so good. Tsuna like rabid fan's girl. I laughed so hard and my stomatch is hurt now. TT_TT Comedy in the air.
9/10/2012 c3 1Chibi Sasori
Oh oh oh that's incredibly cute. Tsuna has a crush on Leon? Reborn fell for his fedora?
and Dino with the floor? Oh god! I almost fell off my chair because of laughing!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »