for Moonlight

6/1/2013 c1 Guest
This was so sweet! I liked that it took place in the future, and it was really heartfelt. Please continue to do more Avatar stories! I would love to read more!
5/10/2013 c1 13Dah Puzzle Masta
This was so sweet! I want more Avatar related stories for sure! I loved it!
4/25/2013 c1 Guest
Awwww cute
1/13/2013 c1 2willam and jack and jake
cute and sad
8/9/2012 c1 10Willowdove
Awww! "He had been dreading this talk more than the 'how are babies made?' talk". Really? He has weird priorities... *chuckles*
4/22/2012 c1 3Matthias the Wanderer
No dissing the ending. I LIKE the ending.
9/27/2011 c1 3OnFireGeek
aww. that describes sokka's feelings for suki and yue so well... GREAT FIC!
8/20/2011 c1 BlueLion
This one is of the sort to bring a few tears to my eyes. Well done, really well done. Adding this one to my favs and into my community!
8/20/2011 c1 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
Kya seems really sweet. I like this story.

-Dyslexic Nerd
8/19/2011 c1 17SnoopyGirl213
Awe so cute! I really liked Yukka even though I ship Sukka
8/19/2011 c1 7Spazzy Bunny
This is really cute :)

I really liked this, and I thought Sokka was a good father, for such an unresponsible kid.

I wish it was longer, cuz i liked it so much but it was actually such a cute size which i really really like.

The description was really nice and smooth with details hidden in but not too many.

Very very good story :)

Keep writing! 3
8/19/2011 c1 80JackieStarSister
This was really sweet! Kya is so precocious and cute. And I can see Sokka remembering Yue every full moon; he has moved on, but you never forget your first love … Good job. Keep writing!
8/18/2011 c1 12theatrelove123
The new avatar stuff got you excited, didn't it :)? This is fabulous! I love the way you write Sokka, and Kya is so adorable! Lovely job :D.