for Rozpadá vo Švíkoch

10/14/2018 c1 TheOneResponsibleForThis
Neat.
4/9/2012 c1 KlyntarPrime
This story, what can I say about it? It's truly wonderful and well written. I loved getting a Viktor view of things and I find it tragically noble how he views life and himself. He's being in a "broken body" is just a wonderful description of how it really is, and the whole balancing of how he fixes and destorys is truly wonderful. I think, though, that I find it almost heartwrenching how much pain he's actually in, but never shows it because he believes there's just no use in complaining. But it's sad to think that Viktor is neither new/repaired though he's not completely broken. He seems to be in this awkward, terrible in between, where he can still work, but not necessarily well all of the time. He's patchwork.

Ah, but I'm probably just rambling on now. I loved this story, especially the recurring phrases. They really added weight to the situation. This actually made me stay up later than I should have to finish reading it, so awesome work for that! Thanks for the great read!

~EL
4/5/2012 c1 P
Love it.
1/25/2012 c1 Reviewer
Wonderful, again. The tone is perfectly neurotic, with Viktor's eastern-European helpless view of nihilism.
11/28/2011 c1 24screennameless
Any review I attempt to make for any of your stories ends up being a glowing commendation, so I'll avoid any major redundancies by simply stating this:

When I can't sleep, I dig up Perennial, Drollery, and Rozpada vo Svikoch and read them in chronological order.

On this reading -which is either the fifth or sixth, I've lost count- I just, just caught the reference to the Christmas comic in which the sound effect for Viktor's punch is "Happy Holidays". (God, that green sweater...)

So once again, I would like to commend your attention to detail. I only notice some of these things after combing and combing through your writing. I only hope that when I get around to completing any of my work, fan fiction or original fiction, I can achieve that level of re-readability. Thanks so much for such wonderful late-night inspiration.
10/11/2011 c1 39GorimJr
All your Viktor-Ivy relationship stories are simply glorious. The characterization is not only in line with what's been said in the comic, it also builds on that in totally believable ways. And, having read all of your stories, the fact that you're able to subtly change the style to fit the main character's way of thinking makes me absolutely pink with barely suppressed joy.

Keep writing! MOAR, I WANT MOAR.

Please.
8/20/2011 c1 28ChipsPlease
Can I just say this is amazing? Really, I am so jealous of your ability to write these characters so naturally and beautifully. Everything about this fic seems so carefully thought out, the writing is just incredible!
8/19/2011 c1 8LizzySkellington
That was sweet. I love the metaphor that Vitor is made of old parts. Its amazing!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service