for Come on Up for the Rising

10/23/2018 c1 2Jenny Islander
I just got done re-re-reading YLOP over at AO3, and then spent fruitless minutes trying to massage AO3's search function to give me that one where the Autobots did - and - and the humans did - and - and the story was long and plotty and just as good as Buckeyebelle's. And then I finally noticed in your headnotes that the story I was trying to find WAS ALSO YOURS.

Favorited! :)
12/17/2017 c5 44Wacko12
is Jolt in here I forget
1/26/2016 c62 Mosin marksman
Nice story. I was hooked, I think I read in less than week. I'll be checking out more of your work. Thanks
3/9/2015 c45 Wolfman-053
FYI: Armstrong and Aldrin were on Apollo 11, while Apollo 13, IRL, never landed on the Moon and was called 'A successful failure' in that the crew returned to Earth safely.
3/7/2015 c23 Wolfman-053
Homebrew Energon from JP4 (USN jet fuel). Cybertronian moonshine...
11/16/2011 c62 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Coming to a peace-filled ending after all the trials; sailing into calm waters at last. My only regret as a reader is that Will and Sara did not choose to become Pretenders. Oh well, perhaps in the future!
11/16/2011 c61 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
This was a good quote - "Primus, Dad, the only thing here that you didn't wash when I was little is your grandson!" - and familiar to anyone who has ever been a mother. The dedication at the end brought tears to my eyes.
11/16/2011 c60 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
"Maybe this time it's true." Whenever I start writing Ironhide, he seems to get all the really good lines, too.
11/16/2011 c59 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
The extension of what we know of the Cybertronians into sparkling-bearing via a totally new way to bear them is as well-thought-through as many of your battle scenes, and almost all of the political infighting scenes.
11/16/2011 c58 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
"It felt strange when the General timed his salute to coincide with hers." That's a lovely and telling detail. Well done!
11/16/2011 c57 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Oh, that was very sad. Kaela, Kylie, Bluestreak, and Hot Rod, all gone. The job done, but their lives given to it. I was really surprised that Sara survived ... if she has.
11/16/2011 c56 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
In the tradition of really good fiction, fan- or not, this just keeps getting better and better. By which is meant "worse and worse for the protagonists."
11/16/2011 c55 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Sara is the person we all want to grow up to be. Well, okay, the guys can want to grow up to be Will. No harm in that.
11/16/2011 c54 Ell Bee Someone Else Now
The story fully deserves 10K hits. It's a marvelous space opera, but what gives it the extra edge is the personal development (read "angst") that some of the characters pursue.
11/16/2011 c53 Ell Bee Someone Else Now