for Adrift

1/30/2012 c1 8Blissful Melomaniac
EWWW! That was SICK! They are freakin' brothers! Not playmates! Gah, I cant stand to see stupid crap like this on FF. Really? Have they ever did ANYTHING that would make you think they were gay! NO. Nope. Nadda. 'Cause they aint!
9/15/2011 c1 okayokayokay
SKY ICE. How great. I love Dean worry about the car;) This was pretty sexyyy.
8/21/2011 c1 116LaedieDuske
Aaaaawwww! If I stand in line and ask real nice, do you suppose he'd let me rub ice all over him too? *huge anime eyes* This was so sweet, Dean all worried about his baby and Sam just taking care of him so lovingly. I sent a friend over to read...she sent me a thank you from where she was lying on the floor. *grin*
8/21/2011 c1 1Wicked Rebel
sexy as hell.
8/20/2011 c1 411OpheliacAngel
Very very lovely :)
8/20/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Wow. You took cold rain and hailstone and turned it into a hot hot scene. I love they are in the car when it's raining and dark oustside and they're kind of isolated from the world. Intimacy in the car when it's raining is the hottest intimacy possible. And Sam, sweet, hot Sam. I love he's trying to seduce Dean when he's concerned about the Impala, then Sam tries it harder and longer and keeps teasing him until Dean's up to the game too.

I love that Sam's voice and ice are both sweet. I love Sam's lips follow the ice on Dean's skin. I love Sam kisses his forehead and breathes into his temple. I love your words choice, your images and ideas and the words, ideas and images you plant in my mind. You rock.

Dean's thighs ache? Yes, please. Why is that so hot?

Thank you. Very much.

8/19/2011 c1 94Fantony
Hmm... Think I need some ice too, now! :D

Great job!
8/19/2011 c1 3Spica Celeste
Hmm...saucy LOL. Yeah, okay no one says that anymore but this was awesome. I found it really...I don't know...seductive, which I hope is the right adjective. Well, anyway, it ruled, just know that! :o)