for Eleanor Rigby

5/13/2015 c10 Guest
Man, I'm so sad they didn't end up together!
10/19/2014 c1 Guest
Although the story was mainly from Draco's perspective the writing felt very Lunaish. The straight forward plot, the blatant writing as well as beautiful metaphors. In this I think you did an excellent job of feeding my desire for Luna's attitude without the need to hear the story from her perspective. The depressing, lonely theme if the story was complemented by the blatantness. In the epilogue they saw the past, what they could have been. How Draco sold out and is married to a woman he doesn't love. But the feeling s aren't expressed, nothing is changed. They barely acknowledge the feelings, the story reminds you of a harsh reality.
10/19/2014 c1 Guest
Although story was from mainly from Draco's perspective I thought the writing was very Lunaish. The straight forward plot and attitude, as well as beautiful metaphors. In this I think you did an excellent
6/25/2014 c10 guessmyname
Darn, they drifted apart. Such is the fate of Luna and Draco. I'm gonna go read another Druna, this time with a happy ending!
12/1/2013 c10 Guest
Its wonderful. 3
8/22/2013 c10 Dottie28
great story. and the ending is great even though it is sad, but it leaves a great lingering sad note at the end.
8/15/2013 c10 3UGottaLoveDraco
Such a beautiful, moving chapter. :')
8/14/2013 c10 KiaMinaya
OMG It's truly beautiful. I love ficts like this, ones the are totally plausable story-wise. I'm going to follow you as an author in the hopes you do more :)
6/27/2013 c9 themostincredible
THE BEETLES! Ohmygosh! I love this song. Anyways, this story is really rather sweet and I love it. I wish I could read more, and I'll be sure to read more of you work. I like the way Draco is portrayed in this story, and I think Luna is different that in the movie, but not at all OOC to her character in the book. She seems a lot wiser and more sane, though I honestly doubt her mental stability is anything to be question. I believe she was just raised with different beliefs. I don't even know where to start with Draco. I'm sorry I didn't review until now, it's just that I needed to make sure this story was incredibly seven thousand, four hundred fifty-two percent amazing before I reviewed because you really have to be careful with Draco/Luna. Some people carry it like a boulder, but really, you have to carry it like an infant. Anyways, I'm rambling. Loved it!
12/19/2012 c9 hellohello
OMG PLEASE DO MORE AND MOORE MAND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE3
12/19/2012 c5 hellohello
Please go on you ledgend
9/27/2012 c6 1Kateari
I just found this story! and I love it! it makes me soo happy!
9/24/2012 c9 Dottie28
Yes, finally Draco and Luna kissed! Looking forward to your next update!
9/24/2012 c9 19Drunaforever
Yes! They kissed! This chapter was totally awesome, amazing in every way and written very well. I hope there's more to read soon! XD
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »