FanFiction.Net
for Guerrilla warfare

12/17/2020 c19 Gamingdragon123
I know I'm like, 6 years late, but I read this fic in 2 days and it's absolutely amazing.
The plot is so complex and moving, and you wrote every character so perfectly, this is definitely a fic I will remember in the future as one of the most touching Pokemon Special stories ever.
I have no idea if you'll even see this review but if you do, I hope things are going good for you in life and that you're still writing, you really have a knack for it!
7/7/2014 c18 jinghui0626
ahhhhh i need an update TT this is just too good! author-nim pleaseee *puppy eyes* if u update i can sleep well again... ahaha
5/14/2014 c19 jinghui0626
omg this is just! *squeals* amazing! how in the world do you hav an imagination like that?! i wish i could write as half as good as you.. :( the part where pokemon kill people is... kinda scary though.. but it is needed for the story.. i love this shipping as well! lanceXyellow i hope you will update this soon!
5/10/2014 c18 14kimicatdemon
I read it all today. A very good read, you pay extra attention to detail and have great use of foreshadowing. I'll be watching for more from this fic in the future.
11/8/2013 c17 LuminousxRuin
Oh I am SO happy you've updated this! I love the whole concept of war in this universe and how you elaborate on it! It's such a game of chess and the presence of Yellow just looms over everyone no matter who I'm reading about. This is SUCH a brilliant story and when I scrolled through the tags for the first time in forever I squealed to see this was updated. Had to log in to finally follow and review the story haha!
But I also love the touches of grantedshipping, oh my god I love the ship so much, especially again now that the english version of HG/SS manga was released and Lance had his little moment!
Melody isn't going to get away with trying to take down Ruby and Sapphire, they're to badass dammit! So dying to read the next chapter!
10/5/2013 c16 Zhifter
This is so good! I can't even give a hint towards how it could be better! Please upload the next chapter soon! (Also the gore from the fight really amused me :3)
10/2/2013 c9 Thank you
It's awesome
8/9/2013 c15 35Annie Matsukaze
Thanks for letting my oc join this chapter. When is she going to see Red? Don't forget she has a pink Sneasel with her (as in first pokemon in her party of pokemon. The Sneasel stays on her shoulder) plus she has a red Sneasel for Red as a gift as well. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
8/6/2013 c15 2Namine Rose25
So glad to see you updated! I can't wait to see how the events of this chapter will unfold in future chapters. Great work so far!
6/4/2013 c14 7TheClockworkFaerie
General rule of thumb: If you’re referring to royalty, always capitalize. Like Queen and Lady. Lord and Earl. They’re titles, and those who hold them have earned the respect, so keep that in mind. There were few spelling errors in the early chapters, but I haven’t gone through them all to check (as I was reading the first time around to remember what was happening), so I’ll send a PM if you want with the spelling errors fixed.

But this was a good chapter, the action was well paced and nothing seemed rushed. I’m highly enjoying this fanfic. I don’t often find fanfictions that draw me in as this one has, so this is a treat! I highly anticipate the next chapter! :D
5/11/2013 c13 10FanGirl0207
Hey, I've been reading your story for a while, and I like it very much. The relationship between Lance and Yellow is sweet and yet dark at the same time, I'm loving it! I do have to say that the story is progressing quiet slowly, maybe you can make the chapters a bit longer or start with the actions and fighting soon enough, I would love to see Lance jumping in the battlefield XD He's going to be indestructible! Can't wait!
Please update soon, I'll be waiting!
3/10/2013 c12 4Birdincage2903
Amazing! I'm a big fan of LancexYellow, and yours is the best ones about them yet! And I love the story's line, so interesting and dramatic! I absolutely love it!
Please update soon!
3/7/2013 c9 Guest
hello im still reading
3/1/2013 c11 9Thanatos's Scribe
Great story, but is it alright if I submit a OC?
2/26/2013 c10 35Annie Matsukaze
Hi, can you tell me when chapter 11 is coming up?
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »