for The Occupation Jeopardy

4/7/2013 c3 14lolaprior
Update soon! pretty please with a cherry soda on top?!
2/13/2013 c3 2WelcometoDystopia
This is the best thing since chocolate fingers. Sometimes, Sebastian likes to dunk his chocolate finger in tea and then suck off all the chocolate.
At least that's what he told me.
And now I want to read more! I really enjoyed this! You better update soon, or Sebastian will dunk you in tea.
PS. Ooh, Alan the Alcoholic.
2/13/2013 c2 WelcometoDystopia
Omls, I love this! you've got bloody brilliant grammar, and I really like the layout(it counts for a lot, dude). Also, YOU CALLED HIM SEBASTIAN! Oh My Lord Sandra, i am dying here. Laughing too much. You have seen Little Britain, right? I have explained my obsession, right? Because if not, I'm going to look a bit of a creep.
But anyway, this was great! I shalt move onto the next chapter now!
2/8/2013 c3 29Mrs. Frank Hardy
I finally got around to reading chapter two and chapter three! Haha, I didn't realize I hadn't already. And about the fifteen month gap, don't feel bad about it! Er, I have about a ten month gap where I should have posted the last One-Shot in my "Deputy Head" series. Oops? I should probably get on that. :
1/20/2013 c2 Camnstarr
Too lazy to login lol.

I'm glad u mentioned at the end that this was quite serious because I was just thinking that! Lol. Still 'Disney with consequences' is an epic line and I love that you're exploring a rare-thought of subject. If you're gonna write so many fics tho u might not want to make them too multi-chaptered or u'll never finish! Haha :)
1/8/2013 c2 80scorchedtrees
Pretty interesting so far. It's rare to see fics about Alan Blunt :p
11/5/2012 c1 29Mrs. Frank Hardy
Wow. I always wanted to do something like this, but your would be way better than mine if I were to attempt it. XD You're a wonderful writer, and this is an exeptional story.
9/4/2012 c1 3camnstarr4eva
I like that you had Alan Blunt called a calculator, a dude, and mischievious all in one fic! I've never really imagined him with a background!

I think Occupation Jeopardy sounds intriguing, I think if I was naming the fic I'dve called it something close to that :)

Do you enjoy writing crack-fic stuff or dark stuff more? I think the funny ones win it for me!
6/13/2012 c1 starryxsky98
I like how you wrote about what Blunt was like befroe MI6. Its good to know that he actually had a personality. Just thinking about Blunt being young is really hard to imagine. I also loved how Marty called Blunt Al just like Tom calls Alex Al. Im pretty sure he did in the books and if not then i know people do it on FF. I loved it! :)
11/25/2011 c1 2WelcometoDystopia
I love this like a little fat child loves cake...maybe more. I love the way you have made Blunt seem human, reminding people that he was once young (with brown hair instead of gray) and reminding them that he hadn't always been at the top of MI6. This is differant from anythign else i've read onhere, so very original! Well done!