FanFiction.Net
for Harder Than You Know

1/8/2016 c5 Guest
I know it's been awhile but I really hope you will continue this! It's a really good story, I love it :)
4/2/2014 c1 Guest
please read your latest comment on Run Dry
9/15/2011 c5 4ChemicalPanik
oh no. not Quinn! i just really hope this is the sweet insecure Quinn, not the evil Quinn. update soon:)
9/14/2011 c5 anon
ahhhh she's pregnant!
9/11/2011 c5 ssss
dont like this story
9/11/2011 c5 Samchel4ever
Is Rachel pregnant?
9/11/2011 c5 3FaithfulToLea
Sam and Quinn! i always liked them together, rachel is dumb if she doesnt love jesse as much as sam
9/11/2011 c5 6The Fearless Diva
Oh god, Quinn is the one he might be falling for? I kind of have a feeling I know what Rachel wanted to say. Great chapter, although I feel like they keep more angsty.
9/7/2011 c4 2oliigleegirl1124
i swear to god rachel has to leave jesse st jerkface and be with sammmmmmmmm! i love the story so emotional!
9/5/2011 c4 2XxwhisperingxX
Het!sex! :/

Lolz i kid. I'm glad Sam got in a last weekend with her. Now its time for him to move on. He's damaged and needs to work on himself before committing to anyone else.

Rachel needs to figure out what she wants before its too late. And I wanna know if Jesse really is cheating.
9/5/2011 c3 XxwhisperingxX
Sammmm :( I feel bad for him. The other man/woman is always usually given the bad rep because they're helping someone cheat on their spouse, but this isn't just hooking up for Sam. He really does love Rachel. Its killin him to be with her but it could kill him to be without.

I hope that trip resolves things or something 'cause right now the angst is looking like its just gettin started.
9/5/2011 c2 XxwhisperingxX
Santana Lopez, marry me.

Rachel Berry, dump St. Jerk.

Sam, be any more adorable.
9/5/2011 c1 XxwhisperingxX
As your friend/roommate/best person alive I gotta say I didn't know if I would like reading another het story... But I did it for you because we're tight like that...or because I'm afraid you'll kick my ass if I don't.

I can already tell this story is going to make me sad. I've never thought about Sam and Rachel being together...'cause I totes want Faberry to be on.. but I think they would have been better than Finchel or Fuinn.

Didnt expect Rachel to be married though, snaps. What's gonna happen? :(
9/4/2011 c4 SamLover123
:( this makes me sad. update soon
9/4/2011 c4 Christina
Sad. :(

But Good. :)

Update. Please don't end this story!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »