for Diamond Tears

10/11/2019 c1 KITTYKATBISH
That was amazing! I love your writing style and the structure! Well done!
7/3/2014 c1 14moonshroom420
Wow, Beyond. This is amazing
12/5/2013 c1 firerose132
Aww the story was really good but I don't understand how is it that when L visited B, L seemed very confident and then later in the story he is all shy? I prefer the shy L he is soo cute, and most of the story seemed to be about AxB. But this is defenately my first BxL fanfiction I read so far :) waiting for new chapter! !
6/27/2013 c1 3MortalHeartImmortalSoul
It seems that you've stopped writing on here...? That's too bad. Or maybe I'm way off, and that would be amazing. :D Anyway, I read Porcelain Fists and this one, and they're both really good. You're a very talented writer. This story is haunting, addictive. And it tells stories from Beyond's past, which is something that I really love. If you don't plan on continuing this, then...that's too bad. I really would like to see this continued. If you are, then I'll be waiting for it to be released. :)
6/16/2013 c1 Guest
I've very much enjoyed this story. It is captivating, haunting, and addictive. Please continue your work!
12/1/2012 c1 Maara Annika
I've read previous part and can tell that your writing and characterisation is improved.
I'm huge fan of B/L pairing and have read many fics with this pairing and I like your B and L very much.
I'm surprised that L didn't even think of "hushing" up B attack to doctor. If L wore jumper and socks just because B asked him to, I think L would do anything B would ask him.
10/13/2012 c1 80Ratt9
I would love it if you continued this. That would be absolutely amazing. This is absolutely amazing. Please let there be more. O:
8/6/2012 c1 CaRaMel LaTte9
please continue! omg! such a good story! _
6/9/2012 c1 7Nukian
The only word I can say is Awesome, loved it!
4/8/2012 c1 ShinigamiLuvApples
THat;s amazing! Please write more xD Woah that stuff about Beyond is really interesting I love this story!
1/1/2012 c1 blackmass
oh please conitnue! i'll love you forever!
12/29/2011 c1 2Talcen
Please write more! Please! I'll love you forever and give you reviews out the wazoo! I love the story so so much~! The style was niceand you made the pace of the storty quite managaable and slow unike others who rush far too much. I greatly enjoyed this piece and Porcelain Fists. Please write more please!
12/16/2011 c1 Abby
Me again! I think you should most definetely write more to this, because I think I'm addicted. This is just as good, if not better than the first one. Please keep writing this!
12/12/2011 c1 3Totally Average
Wow, just wow. I wasn't expecting a sequal to Porcelain Fists, and I randomly see this. I was like 'Yaaaay!'. Please continue this. It's awesome!
11/29/2011 c1 6Blackmass
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! A! AxB! ByondxL! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
20 Page 1 2 Next »