for Metal Gear Solid 2: Alternate yet amusing Story

8/7/2004 c7 Kagura
While going through all the MGS fics, I came accross this one...an I'm quite anxious for it to be continued...Ch8? Soon? Please?
7/19/2004 c7 11Lupe-Neo
really good, keep it up =D
4/20/2004 c5 names doesnt matter
well, that talena girl is really getting on my nerves.
10/7/2003 c1 6Kumori Kasei
When is chapter 8 coming? I've been waiting for long time now, Philemon!

Oh, and by the way, thank you for the rewiew! ^-^
8/17/2003 c7 purpulchikin
It's very good! Please write more! I wanna know what's gonna happen. And you probably don't remember me, but a long time ago we use to email each other. I'm the person from Kentucky too. Keep writing!
8/12/2003 c7 Munkey Boy
You have one hell of a great story here, whoo!

Meh, just one lil' thing. You shouldn't have kinda rushed in killing Fat Man. x.x; A descriptive fight would have multiplied the story's cool factor x 8. Yep

It' REALLY good though!
8/3/2003 c7 1IgnitedFluffy
Ah...I liked Stillman too, he actually gave you useful advice...ah well *lights candle for Pete* Go and get drunk with Gray Fox.
8/1/2003 c1 JARON
Written well me thinks. its kinda corny...but i have no room to judge this story correctly seeing as i have not even played the game. But...uuhh..what can i say...great vocabulary? hehe...yeah.
3/9/2003 c5 Cat
hey! its really good so far, so keep writing!
12/13/2002 c6 Blackraven8
This Talena person is quite a character. I love her(not THAT way, you sickos!). I order you to update, NOW!
11/25/2002 c1 Blackraven
Nice. Please write more. PLEASE!
11/21/2002 c6 xRaidenx
^_^

I LOVE it! Its awesome... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE write more? Please? Please? With sugar and whipped cream? ^_^
9/14/2002 c6 scienceperson
Cool! Yay! Write! (Yes, I'm reviewing in one - word sentences..)
7/11/2002 c1 Grey Fox
...Cool write more !
6/4/2002 c3 Libradragon
Great story thing!You rule Allison cause I live in the Bluegrass state.Kentucky!But that is good.I liked the mushy part.

-Libra