FanFiction.Net

plz add more
12/19/2011 c3 5princess moon shadow
Love it!
11/26/2011 c3 9kitty tokyo uzumaki
I like Harry Potter! And I always have story ideas, just don't feel like writing them all down. XDDD Epic cliffie~! XDDD I love you! Please update soon~!
11/26/2011 c3 ShamelesslyUsed
Tony :( I felt sad for him when he told Rudolph about the first time he got hit! D; Poooor poooor Tony! Update soon please! :D
11/7/2011 c2 MKPLATHVLT
Awesome
11/1/2011 c2 3SweeterThanChocolate
YAY! an update! i applaud you on the semi-sex thing. real nice, i also love the lovey-dovey thoughts on Rudolph's side. i can't wait for your next update!
11/1/2011 c2 NothingIsTrivial-03
great second chapter!:)Keep up the good work! CAN'T wait for next chapter!

PS:Love the way you doing the story in 2 points of view X)
11/1/2011 c2 ShamelesslyUsed
Ahhh! The first was good, but this one was amazing! ;D Loved the smut~ Please update soon! ♥
10/31/2011 c2 9kitty tokyo uzumaki
'drool' ^/^ That was so awesome~! XDDD Happy Halloween~! This was great and I will wait patiently for the next chapter! will there be a lemon soon? And will Rudolph's family find out?
10/14/2011 c1 3SweeterThanChocolate
this story is awesome sauce (- feeling nerdier than usual) pleeeeaaaasssseee uuupppppdddddaaaaatttteee
10/13/2011 c1 NothingIsTrivial-03
great start! hope you update soon:) I love the movieX)
10/12/2011 c1 MKPLATHVLT
first off you did really well! And second, WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER? I look forward to the next chapter! 8D
9/28/2011 c1 9kitty tokyo uzumaki
Kyaaaaaaa~! XDDD Please update this! I really love the plot~! So please update soon~! PLease~!~!
9/24/2011 c1 47hana-to-mame
Wow! I never even considered fanfiction for this... you've opened a door to a whole new world of slash lol :D
9/22/2011 c1 4Vampire-Goth-Girl
Really awesome plot so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »