for One Latte Please

1/2/2014 c1 Anonymous
I knew Gwen and Duncan would be a HORRIBLE couple
Gwen and Trent i like!
4/6/2013 c1 5MoonMccloud
I am a big fan of trent and gwen I like your fics bye.
12/19/2012 c1 lemonlime139
Glad to know that there's Gwent fans still alive! :)
7/30/2012 c1 7play for keeps
I know I'm like reviewing a year later after you posted it but I love this! It was so touching! And I love Gwen and Trent, they were so adorable together :D I like this solution after World Tour. And wow, Duncan is really a jerk to break up with her on TV-sounds like the Bachelor to me haha
10/5/2011 c1 2Cave's light of memories
This was both cute and heart warming and I have been a fan of Trent and Gwen ever since I first started watching this show. Wow Duncan, just wow treating Gwen like that especially since she stayed up that late for you. I too am a DXG but I like Trent/Gwen more.

Well done indeeed.
9/7/2011 c1 3Jordan6452
I really liked it and I always was a big Gwen and Trent fan!
8/24/2011 c1 rjdu656mZLZ
What a wonderful story! I loved the Lay Jeno and Miley Cyrus jokes were hilarious. Geez, Duncan is an ass for letting her go; Especially on LIVE TV! He should have at least had the balls to do it before hand but he took the coward way out *smh* Although I am a GxD fan, I loved GxT in this one-shot. Because of this story, I now remember why I like GxT. Thank you for that :)
8/23/2011 c1 27AerisSerris
Wow, Duncan sure was an ass in this one-shot. By the looks of it, he never even broke up with Gwen before bashing her on the Jay Leno Show. Sheesh... And the reunion, was sweet, especially for a GxT fan like myself. It did feel a little rushed, but I think it was still good.

Also, kudos for calling Miley Cyrus a "wannabee singer of some sort." That made me laugh. xD