for Zombie to Vampire

3/1/2016 c6 Jason
the zombies will start looking for the monster homelands since they are also living beings and will kill them as will and gyokuro does not know how dangerous in army of mineless zombies that cannot think at are when they hunt both humans and monster alike whats worst is the virus can spead and infest other monsters as well and Im pretty sure when run out of humans to kill in certain areas they start mineless wandereing to find living being to kill and or spread the virus to so the end of the monster world from my point of view number as well as the human world is numbered
1/16/2016 c6 Guest
humans will never forgive monsters for spreading a virus among them
1/16/2016 c1 Guest
Like world war z the monster are at risk becoming zombies like humans are so fairy tail has both monsters and humans
6/30/2015 c6 Im a guest
Aww continue:9
5/30/2015 c1 Guest
I honestly think this was the BEST fanfic I've ever read. I'm thinking about writing my own. Would you mind if I used bits and pieces of yours?
5/30/2015 c6 Guest
This was AWESOME!
5/30/2015 c3 Guest
I love you make the other girls so much like the anime. I makes this story much funnier.
5/30/2015 c2 Guest
This was good. I like the story...or I guess that's what all this is.
1/24/2015 c6 29Silvereye-BW
Amazing! Please don't let the story die and keep updating this work of art.
8/9/2014 c1 Guest
Why haven't you updated? Please don't tell us you're one of the piece of shit authors who abandone a story without leaving a note. I will find you...
7/15/2014 c6 22Firem78910
4/2/2014 c6 1thebossman207
Keep up the great stories
3/2/2014 c6 11Aster's Descendants
The writing in this story is pretty top notch, aside from a few errors here and there. The storytelling is freaking phenomenal, and I can actually see this as a crossover series of sorts. Like all the other beggars here, I must say, please update this sometime soon, because I'm excited to see what happens next.
2/21/2014 c6 3FelgrandDragon
Great crossover, you only have 6 chapters but you fit quiet a lot into each one. I do truly hope you continue this story, your writing is excellent and not every story here can say that. I'm cheering for yay!
1/31/2014 c6 guest
You shouldn't stop writing the story
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »