for Damaged

Beautiful
1/31/2021 c1 7Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward
Very interesting one-shot!
1/13/2021 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent! I always liked Remus and Tonks though.
8/10/2020 c1 4Padfoot'smyMan
Love this ship. It is second in my love of Sirius/Hermione.
4/22/2019 c1 wolfkitty1103
I really liked this fic! Thanks for writing!
3/16/2018 c1 natravn
model story.
7/12/2015 c1 TranquilTevine
Loved it! They just mesh together so well...
12/20/2014 c1 Sayasy09
I love the story but there was a rape scene I forgot if you put a warning or not I probably didn't noticed it.. But being an almost raped victim I could sympathize with what Hermione was feeling.. The feeling of being worthless helpless while someone violated you and robbed you of your virtue.. Even if i wasn't able to experience it like she did i could sympahitze with her and know that one can never freely moved on i myself feel worthless the words "damaged goods" keep floating only mind.. I'm sorry to rant and rave about it it's just that even if you didn't write a rape scene the mere mention of it just seeing and reason the word made me relive the situation so yeah :) no offense though I'm just speaking how i can relate with hermione I mean from what I know of her character she is a good girl with morals probably keeping her virginity for her husband or in her case her mate having it robbed from her forcefully I shudder to think of the pains and heartaches I think Hermione is a firm believer such as myself that your virginity is one of the greatest gift that you ever give to your husband. ;) though you wrote a very good story.. I love possesive and jealous remus with his growling I like my remus with his dominant character :3 keep it up I hope you write a story next focusing on the mating bind or the marking thingy that usually connected with Wolves id love to see remus go all out dominant/possesive/jealous/protective Wolfe on mione wanting to bite her and mark her ;)
12/17/2014 c1 tiggerdavis1970
That was utterly brilliant!Amazing! perfection!I wish that there was more!
2/15/2014 c1 1Mischievously Me
Perfect. Amazing. Terrific. That's three words.

Maeve
8/30/2013 c1 Rea558750
Love the chapter moony is alsome
10/27/2012 c1 LeaFairy124
Oh, I really enjoyed reading this! It was very well done and I absolutely loved the idea of Remus’ wolf-side (Moony) secretly “talking” to Hermione since Book 3. Very interesting side effect from them being mates :) The whole Pack thing was really interesting as well.

I also thought Hermione’s feelings about Teddy (her resentment and anger on him being Tonks’ and not hers) made a lot of sense and I liked that you added that part.

Thanks for writing! I *LOVED* the length of this one-shot too! :)
5/14/2012 c1 2MyValentine
I loved this.
4/12/2012 c1 4silverheartXD
You are very talented at making a love story into a STORY with surprises, depth, intrigues and revelations mixed into the very sexy love actions. You tastefully combined a new version of the old stories and your own predictions for the future.

My respects
12/28/2011 c1 2the sudoku kid
This was a really great story to read. It was funny as well as romantic and that's kind of what I like in a romantic story. I think it's kind of sad how the smart girl's almost always in love with the popular guy instead of her geeky best friend. Your pairing them together makes me feel hope that maybe my story about a smart girl who falls in love with an equally smart werewolf won't be a failure after all. Thank you. And keep up the great work.
30 Page 1 2 Next »