for The Woodsman's Axe

2/28/2020 c1 noylj
Anti-materiel!
As any dictionary will show:
Materiel—the aggregate of things used or needed in any business undertaking or operation (distinguished from personnel).
, ammunition, and equipment in general.
What would any anti-material round do, shred my cotton t-shirt?
8/13/2019 c1 jcampbellohten
If the answer can be figured out, it's an extant character and not someone you made up for this. I don't know the DC universe well enough to guess who it might be. If it's a crossover, there's really no telling. I'm intrigued and want to figure it out, because I'm sure enough clues are here, but I just don't have a knowledge base.

The term exile implies it's not an employer he's separated from, like the military or an other government organization. The mentioned possibility of lifting his exile implies it is, however, an organization or a society, perhaps even a country. He can take on people's appearances and voices at will, so he has some form of shapeshifting ability; the appearance changes are unlikely to be from a product like facial prostheses rather than an innate ability, given his stated lack of resources. He's tactically skilled.
7/24/2019 c1 Sebine
MORE!
11/23/2018 c1 mantimeforgot
So, I like the story, but am unsure to whom you could be alluding. I thought Jackie Earle Haley, from Human Target would be a good fit, until I saw the notation at the bottom about it being someone in the early chapters of Make a Wish that Mr. Black was thought to be. Now, I am not really sure at all. People thought he was some kind of super cop or unspeakable in the early chapters and flat out said that none of the good fits matched him physically (Mad Eye Moody being a good example of this). I might have said an older more experienced Xander might have been able to pull The other possibilities in terms of capability don't really fit in terms of personality as near as I can tell, but I I think I will keep this thought in the back of my head as I like a mystery that evades solution as this does.
2/3/2017 c1 73Tjin
you sir are a delightfully deviant freak... I thank you for the fun.
12/8/2016 c1 jfcwtfusernames
An excellent strike to the heart of the Batman universe.
12/1/2016 c1 2CMVreud
The story is awesome, but the Dunsmore-Omake was a riot.
1/2/2016 c1 28Tremor230
Any chance to see a version with superman?
Please?
1/30/2015 c1 ForgottenJuliette
I didn't know exactly what to expect, but wow you wrote this in such a fantastic and gripping way. I love to read this type of writing over and over.
12/20/2014 c1 28Kairan1979
I liked the story.
Something tells me, that even if Batman isn't happy about Narrator's actions, the ghost of Rorschach approves.
11/19/2014 c1 3doubledamn
Not that familiar with the Batman mythos outside of a few television shows and videogames, I'd guess your take on a slightly less psychotic version of Hugo Strange? Maybe Azreal?
4/27/2014 c1 1Power of Touch
Quite good, not at all what I expected and it's almost amusing to see 'The World's Greatest Detective' picked apart psychologically so quickly. I hope you continue writing but looking at your profile it seems like only the crank case file is getting looked at regularly. Regardless, thank you for the diversion and the smile it brough.
8/6/2013 c1 4Kurama's Foxy Rose
Oh, that last Omake was just hilarious!

So which villain did the mystery guy kill?
12/8/2012 c1 clexfan
LOL, that last Omake was frickin' awesome!
12/2/2012 c1 the dark lord dobby
...with the possible exception of the lousy shot bit my guess is Lazlo Soot from Smokin Aces.

He borrows people's faces, has lots of money, I don't think we ever see him using precision weapons, he doesn't look to young to be about fifty...

Still seems like a long shot but that's my guess.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »