for Here We Go Again

1/25/2013 c12 4BooksAreMyVideogames
Awwwww, this was a really good story. :)
11/12/2011 c12 2Emmauk26
fantastic job hun, so glad that she took the photos, thanks for the shout out hun, really enjoyed this, I wonder what Charlie was talking about, I'm guessing that somehow they're gonna be sent back to Wonderland for some reason, can't wait to see if you do a squeal, really hope that you do. ;-D
11/12/2011 c10 Emmauk26
keep up the great work, update soon.
10/27/2011 c12 lalalalala1a
Yay! Very nice ending! I've really enjoyed this story from beginning to end! :) I hope you write some more in this fandom! I really look forward to reading more of your work! Have fun writing!

- Ashley Marie -
10/27/2011 c12 7Alaina Downs
Aww, you're welcome. I loved the ending! That was very sweet with the pictures of Hatter and his family :) and of course the marriage proposal, loved that. I'm just guessing, but was the ring around his neck an allusion to Connor Temple and Primeval? ;) hope so! Great job and I hope that you continue to write more for Alice and Hatter!
10/26/2011 c12 2PhantasmicDragon
Amazing! Stunning! Spectacular! Staggering! Gripping! Phenomenal! Extraordinary! Incredible! Mind-Blowing! Wondrous! Awe-Inspiring! Remarkable! Superb! Fabulous!

You have done an amazing job on this story and wrapped it up very well :) Your writing never ceases to amaze and you portrayed all characters amazingly well throughout the story :D

Overall: Magnificently Breathtaking
10/20/2011 c11 7Alaina Downs
Oh nooooo :( Please don't say that you're killing off Hatter! I'll be prepared to cry at the next chapter then. Ahhhh, can't wait to find out just which way you go.
10/19/2011 c11 2PhantasmicDragon
:o

I

AM

RIVETED!

Honestly! I must know what comes next!

Your writing astounds me! It is so captivating and your style makes everything seem so life-like!

Keep up the amazing work!

10/13/2011 c10 7Alaina Downs
And...you leave Hatter in trouble like that? Tsk tsk. Not really liking the whole Hatter planning to die there scenario :-/ really hope that doesn't happen haha. More please!
10/12/2011 c10 2PhantasmicDragon
Dun dun duuun

You did very very good! Amazingly well! Spectacularly! I am completely captivated! You've developed the plot quite nicely and the intensity is almost too much to bear!

Keep up the awesome work!

10/12/2011 c10 lalalalala1a
Whoa! I did not expect that! :O Poor Hatter! :( This is really peaking my interest! Update soon!

~Ashley Marie~
10/7/2011 c9 PhantasmicDragon
Awwwwwwwww

Poor Alice! Poor Hatter! Hopefully this mission isn't as suicidal as it sounds!

If Hatter dies, then Julia better run for her life, because she'll be next!

Spectacular chapter, as always! You have me totally hooked!

10/7/2011 c9 2Emmauk26
great job, love it, update really soon, I'm not to sure about that Julia, update really soon.
10/6/2011 c9 lalalalala1a
Thank you for updating! I was getting a little worried! But that's so awesome that you're co-writing a story! :) And I really like this emotional aspect you throw in! It's just enough to make the characters seem real. Keep on writing! I'll try to post something soon!

- Ashley Marie -
10/6/2011 c9 7Alaina Downs
Oooh, that Julia, inserting herself in these situations with Hatter and Alice...grrr. Alice was much stronger than I would have given her credit for, that's gonna be hard for her. Can't wait to see where you take Hatter.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »