for Beyond The Stars

1/10/2015 c13 FinchelForLife
Hi I really love this story I was wondering if you were ever going to continue with it?
1/10/2015 c1 FinchelForLife
Hey I really love this story I was wondering it if you were ever going to continue it?
3/2/2014 c13 Guest
Loving it your stories just so good.
1/20/2014 c13 3Skyeward MusicLover
great chapter. plse update the story
1/12/2014 c13 Cazred11
Please put the next chapter up.
3/18/2012 c1 3LanaBanana2
It reminds me of the song Yellow by Coldplay. The lines 'Look at the star, look how they shine for you an all the things you do.' if you haven't heard the song I suggest it because it's beautiful. I love the story.
2/18/2012 c13 1Alex B. Goode
Keep it going.
1/29/2012 c1 Guest
You got snarked, FYI, at fuckyeahbadgleefics on tumblr. I'd want someone to tell me.
1/28/2012 c13 4RachelGleek
Please continues this! I'm in love with this story!
1/2/2012 c9 Gleek247
Please update soon. What happened during Rachels accident it doesn't say. It says she was in one but not any specific details about it.
12/26/2011 c1 1Prince-Shigure
It all just seems so.. expected. Its a good story don't get me wrong, I'm just waiting for something exciting to come up, ya know?
11/8/2011 c12 9This Little Lady
I'd like to have Kurt as my wedding planner too. The pale pink and royal blue theme looks wonderful, especially with the aqua blue dresses and tuxedos. I can just imagine the wedding and reception to be bright and homey and fun.
10/12/2011 c13 13JaveryJavaJunkie
Awww I felt bad or Rachel in The beginning a little, but it was a great chapter Simone! Update soon!
10/12/2011 c13 noro
amazing work
10/12/2011 c13 saltnpepper216
Finn was so sweet to Rachel. I just wonder why you're so against Rachel being on Broadway... other than that good story :)
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »