for Muggles vs Wizards

11/30/2013 c16 CosmoKiwi
This was hardly a Romione story.
It is more to do with Olivia and Wren
Felt ripped off
6/19/2013 c16 1Misshermionefan
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update I wanna find out the ending :):)
2/16/2013 c16 damaris
me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lo siento por hablar en espaƱol! ta-daaaaa
8/1/2012 c16 6thestarsinthesky13
More plz! I Luv this story.
8/1/2012 c2 thestarsinthesky13
is this lemonade mouth from the book, movie or both? sorry, i want to know.
4/7/2012 c16 41loveableturtle
really good story so far, you're a really talented writer! keep going, i like the story a lot :D
4/7/2012 c1 loveableturtle
cool first chapter, loved it! :D
1/30/2012 c15 1TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle
Awesome chapter! Love the idea of Hermione being embarrassed on her first date with Ron, call me cruel but she's just kinda uptight and embarrassment is one of the human emotions that teenaged girls, such as myself, can never as hard as we try cover up. I should know, in reality, I am the embarrassing uncle! But like a girl,... And I don't have a niece... nevermind

Either way loved it!
1/24/2012 c2 TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle
Georgie was precious! Adorable!
1/24/2012 c1 TwinklyMarshmellowSnowPuffle
Great first chapter, I totally see how Hermione and Olivia would be two peas in a pod, although Hermione would be the louder one. I love the references to the Lemonade Mouth books with Wen's best friends and I can't wait to find out how my two favorite fictional couples will grow closer in your alternate universe. Please don't be one of those annoying writers who give up on their stories because this is basically the only HarryP/LemonadeMouth fic.

Love it and you don't overdo the British words, trust me I have had a multitude of English English teachers and have basically heard almost every accent ever. I trick I find that helps is to try and say the sentences out loud after watching a British movie or TV show...

Sorry this was so long, I had alot to say... :) 3
12/26/2011 c1 1EllaIsMe
Cool story I like.it and.I've. Only.rea d

1. Chapter r there more lemonade mouth characters. :)
12/20/2011 c9 3SiriusBlackisSiriuslyfunny333
omg i just realized that they're like, 14 years old! that's sooo cute!
12/11/2011 c14 Rina T
I started reading this, planning not to spoil myself and to only read a bit so it could last longer. I failed. This is an awesome story combining two of my favorite books of all time! You are amazing!
11/28/2011 c14 8GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo
Aww cute:) lol I love Hermione/Ron:) lol I should rlly hurry and finish reviewing and get to practice now... Hope u update soon!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
11/21/2011 c13 jacalacalyn
update! i've re read the story five times. I need some new material.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »