for Getting Out of Dodge

5/23 c1 Granny Wolf
this is a cute little ditty. thanks for sharing!
11/26/2020 c1 LadyViolet2112
Great story...again! Thanks!
12/12/2019 c1 rachel625
Cute little story!
7/25/2019 c1 14ObsidianDraconis
I love that Jane took a request. Lol. Jasper and Bella, my favorite pairing. It’s always nice to find fun stories with them. Especially with sexy sexy Jasper
6/7/2019 c1 8CoSmO333
OMG the twist with Mike Newton killed me haha
2/17/2019 c1 9Slytherin Princess Nysa
During the entire confession scene
- we need to soundproof the bedrooms. Now.
2/17/2019 c1 Slytherin Princess Nysa
Jasper, Rose and Emmett were probably my favourite Twilight characters (I like Carlisle and Esme though)
1/16/2019 c1 Drip
A writer named Celestia7Specter (also Mrs Specter Mikaelson Reid, Vicious Mrs. Frosty, natashavolturi, egomania_nova, and lady_psychedelic) has stolen from over 100 fanfiction authors, including yourself. This fic in particular is currently posted on Wattpad at the Celestia7Specter account, under which she has stolen at least fifty other blatantly plagiarized fics. I've already tried reporting her to no avail, but I hope Wattpad will start caring if more authors submit plagiarism complaints (aka DMCA notices). Please consider reporting her to Wattpad on their DMCA form.
12/14/2018 c1 clairepettie
Thank you so much for the edited version of this awesome one-shot. Like the rest of your stories, I love revisiting this one-shot now and then when I'm feeling blue and need a smile. I don't know what made you go back to this story and take out all of the homophobia (with the exception of Mike using the term "fairy" and "Fairy Island" - which are in keeping with his character and storyline,) but I'm beyond grateful that you did. I'm gay, and while I've loved reading your fanfic - including the longer stories like Life Happens - in spite of all the homophobic comments, it still hurts me every time a character meant to be an intelligent "good guy"/protagonist uses such cruel language. (Whether it's aloud in dialog or in a character's thoughts during a POV chapter.) I understand that, like Mike in Getting Out of Dodge, homophobia and hate speech are sometimes in keeping with a character's perspective and backstory. Not every "good guy" can be expected to accept LGBTQ people or be comfortable around them in every situation, but this story is even better without all the hate from characters we're intended to root for.) I'm beyond grateful that this wonderful story is still up and no longer makes me feel ashamed for enjoying reading it.
9/17/2018 c1 Fastace2429