FanFiction.Net
for Dreaming about you A Cody Simpson Love Story

4/26/2014 c7 Anonymous
Love it! Will there be any other chapters?
11/9/2013 c7 Guest
Keep writing!
3/11/2013 c7 codyloverrrrrr
CARRY THIS ON ITS OMG TEREIFIC
3/9/2013 c7 Guest
Please update! :) love this story! 3
8/26/2012 c7 Mercedes-Villanueva
This is just, woah! You're really quite a good writer, I can't wait for the next update (so long!)
5/25/2012 c1 ILOVEALLSTORIES
Oh. My. Freakin'. Gosh. Your Homeschooled? So am I! How long have you been Homeschooled? By the way LOVE your stories! Can I be in story?
5/5/2012 c7 Cody Simpson LoverD
Please hurry up I love the story only i wish Abby was me but I LOVE this story!
4/20/2012 c7 Hannah P
Hurry the story is getting REALLY good not for them but it getting good
4/19/2012 c4 jessica
cody dosent swear and capiliza all words after periods dumbass im being a jerjk to my friend and i dontv reanlly give a fuck
4/19/2012 c3 Hannah
What the f do u think u r doing potty mouthing
3/5/2012 c7 kkitten
you have to upload like now i've been waiting a very long time adan i mean long u have to go an dupload!
12/29/2011 c7 3sydneycrush
PLEASE WRITE MORE! IM LIKE OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY NOW! :) I sound wierd but please write more:)
11/5/2011 c1 The writer - abbyrose38
To the conceded review; no, this is kinda like a personalized story.. I just didn't know what name to use. I actually perfect Hailee Steinfeld as Abby. :)
11/4/2011 c7 Opo the III
Is this, like your fantasy with Cody? Haha. In the thoughts he's like OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY! Which is kinda concieted, but hey. You're the writer! And it's good, so yeah.
11/1/2011 c7 21StrawberryAngel143
Her dad's scary! THis was good, as usual...Update your Greyson one? I love them both, but i really want to read what happens next in Greyson! 1431
25 Page 1 2 Next »