for Body Language

3/8/2014 c1 Guest
This is really good. Hell might not be mistakes, it might be never ending loneliness.
4/13/2012 c1 MARC
Yep, it's me, Jen-Jen. Maggie. I thought, since you so nicely asked, that I would read some of your NCIS stuff (read: ALL THE STORIES!) and so here I am. I thought that this was really interesting. Because you, J-Leg, are amazing. And I'm a lazy bum who doesn't quite feel like logging in right now. You know you love me regardless of my lazy tandencies. XD Anywho, I felt like reviewing this both because I'm being knitpicky and because the story is fabulous and wonderfulousness and it's probably what angel wings are made from. The knitpicky part: you said: "Even Gibbs had called earlier to check in earlier". And I believe having two "earlier"s makes the sentence rather redundant, eh? What do you say, my friend? But it was good, regardless of my knitpicking, and TEH FLUFF! Fantastic. You have converted me, dearest. I AM A BELIEVER IN THE CANON-NESS OF TIVA! And NCIS in general, but that's beside the point. Love yas, J-Leg, so keep writing awesomesauce Tiva stories for me to read, all right? ^^ LOVE YOU MORE. :D

Write on!

~MC
12/28/2011 c1 14Angela6257
Wow. That was really really good. You've really captured the characters-taken them far far past what they are, and yet stayed true to what we know. Lovely work.
11/30/2011 c1 anon
Loved it. So well written!
10/19/2011 c1 5rubiesandrain
I love how Tony kissed her at the end! Great job! :)
10/11/2011 c1 151Anonymous033
I...I...

I was reading this and now I'm crying...and I know it has a happy ending but this is just heartbreaking! So beautifully heartbreaking.

It has my gut all twisted.

I was screaming at Tony to shut up, when he stopped her from saying what she wanted to say. I hadn't read to the bottom then and I didn't know that she'd survive, and the whole scene was just tearing me to pieces...

And then in the next scene I was screaming at him to just get to her place already. Haha. I don't think I've ever screamed - internally - that much at Tony in one story. I just...you've invoked emotions in my. Lots and lots of emotions.

I really like this story :)
10/5/2011 c1 8SSAPrentiss
Oh. My. God. This is freakin' amazing!

You could feel the emotions that ziva was feeling as you read it. It was insanely wonderful!
9/11/2011 c1 idontknowhowtodeleteanaccount
Great writing, with the descriptions and metaphors and all those fancy words my teacher thought us and i promptly forgot.
8/28/2011 c1 30Agent Striker
freankin amazin!
8/26/2011 c1 54jelenamichel
I really, really liked that. I've been struggling to find any fanfic with emotional punch and that's well written for about six months now, but this was just wonderful. Straight to the favourites list.
8/26/2011 c1 ShortSarcasm
Awwwww cute! Good story
8/26/2011 c1 MegpieLovesTiva
I loved it! You should definitely be satisfied with it! :)
8/26/2011 c1 12ChEmMiE
I liked it very much :)
8/26/2011 c1 41mentalagent13
I really liked it! The emotion is all over this one-shot! Thanks for posting!
8/26/2011 c1 15Stella Celeste Taylor
what do i think? umm...lets see...i loved it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »