FanFiction.Net
for Pure as the Light

5/25/2017 c1 37Snaperipper
I loved this story. A little sad that Remus was caught up in the plot to keep them apart but I can see the Weasley's part of Albus's plans. I love it when I read a story where the author agrees that Dumbledore was a Rotten Bastard.
11/17/2016 c1 CrazySlytherin
wow. this is fantastic
3/8/2014 c1 3punkyredhead
Holy... That was an outstanding story. I loved it. I always thought of Dumbledore as the master manipulator, doing whatever he wanted to get his end result. Not caring who got hurt in the long run. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
12/12/2013 c1 Rhyannath
I've read this before but didn't leave a review. Sorry! After re-reading, I remembered that I LOVED this story. Very interesting take on the dark arts. Honestly, it wouldn't have surprised me if Dumbledore would have done something like this...
8/11/2013 c1 Noble Korhedron
HAH! That showed 'em; though I do have to sympathise with Harry not wanting to think of his friend with his former Professor... *cracks up laughing*
12/2/2012 c1 ExAmoreDolorem
This was one of the most brilliant, wonderful stories I have ever read. Severus and Hermione's romance seems truly epic... I really need more of this amazing story!
7/16/2012 c1 17Ladii Emelia
That was a very unique and intriguing story. I enjoyed it.
11/20/2011 c1 purple and orange
Erm, your interpretation of Harry Potter is erm...interesting. :)
11/3/2011 c1 4cbrendible
A very dark and forbidding story, and I absolutely love it. It was definitely something different for sure, yet I still love it. I don't think you should add anymore to it if someone has suggested it because it's good the way it is, but I'm going to "follow" the story in case you do decide to add an epilogue or something.
10/14/2011 c1 Aya's crew
That was amazing. So creative and complex. I loved the dark light you cast the Order in, it was so compelling. Your characterization was seductive and I loved the way the story unfolded. This really is one of the best one shots I've read.
10/3/2011 c1 Authyme
Different and oh so fun. xoxA
9/22/2011 c1 2MarianneNorthmanCullen
One of the most exciting oneshots I've ever read!

Well done!

xx

Marianne
9/19/2011 c1 sunscoronatoo lazy to log in
very nice idea :)

though they talked wayyy to much in the battle-scene.

Even I wouldve blown everything up after half the time, and most of the "Which house are you in"-quizzes say, that im a hufflepuff...

really, snape was never known to be a patient man :D
9/17/2011 c1 sjrodgers23
loved the story thank you
9/14/2011 c1 Ratchick
Wonderful story. I do so enjoy a bit of darkness!
28 Page 1 2 Next »