FanFiction.Net
for Loyalty and Love

9/21/2018 c1 Cecily Mitchell
I love this story.
9/18/2018 c1 Pamelamoores
Slightly confused between what happened in the beginning between Lucius and Hermione, and also the ending between Ron and Lucius...

Other than that, I also prefer the Hermione and Draco
4/29/2018 c1 1TheDarkLadyJinx
I realize how many years it's been since you wrote this, but damn! I love your stuff, MM. Hope you may at some point either revive GE or upload your fics on here. 3 -'Phantomflame'
3/26/2018 c1 Kittygirlelaina
I love the references from the original series.
Also can you write an epilogue. If so that would be cool.
2/17/2017 c1 Guest
Well that was gross.
6/9/2016 c1 VMfangirl
Wow. A Tour de force of an ending. I love. love, love the dynamic between Draco and Hermione as well as that of Lucius and Hermione. Please keep writing these witty, sexy stories for our enjoyment. Thank you.
12/27/2015 c1 Guest
One of the best dramione one shots I've ever read. It might very well be THE best dramione one shot ever written. Amazing work on this. Honestly surprised that there are so little reviews. It deserves more attention. Love it!
9/8/2015 c1 Guest
I love Familial!Lucius. Considering how he seems in canon, I love how he puts Draco's happiness even before pure bloodlines.

I also adore Slytherin!Hermione. It's hard to come across the type I like, which is Gryf!Mione who mingles with snakes and soon becomes like them. I generally can't find those ones because Slyth!Mione is peppered with Hermione in a pureblood family, cliche love with Draco, starting off pureblood, etc etc.

So I love this. Not all of it, but there are some parts I quite enjoyed (puking pastels, the French box, Lucius, Snape, etc). Thank you for writing this.
6/29/2015 c1 redstickbonbon
Lucius is so delightfully devious here.
3/20/2014 c1 27Vaneesa85
Please let there be a sequel. Loved it
8/11/2013 c1 Noble Korhedron
Hmm, I'm not sure DraMione is my cup of tea, but I LOVE how sneaky Lucius is being, selling Astoria's contract to Ron... :-D
1/10/2013 c1 Myra
Loved it! :D
12/5/2012 c1 Drakhiemoine
Omg.

Superbly nicely written
11/3/2012 c1 CecilieDK
Very entertaining - thanks for this story
Have a lovely weekend
Cecilie (Denmark)
7/22/2012 c1 3Marauderette96
I loved the chapter, it was brilliantly written and it all tied up nicely in the end which made it even better. The portrayal of the characters was spot on, it matches exactly how I would picture them! Well done :)
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »