for Assassins of Annúminas

5/25/2019 c9 WarriorsCre3d
For year,joy

This is such a well thought out story. I've never considered the possibility that lotr is a future instead of the past, a fascinating concept. Too bad it's been abandoned
1/10/2019 c9 NotFromHere
This is really good. I’m really curious of what’s going to happen next. Are the Valor gonna send some elves to find the temple? What’s gonna happen to the ranger? I have so many questions. Keep up the good work
2/2/2018 c9 GoddessKalina
I like the story and dearly hope that this isn't abandoned
11/1/2017 c9 3Cindar
Hope you decide to continue this, I have enjoyed the story so far.
Poor communication kills indeed...
1/23/2017 c9 StarCadet
Hey. This is awesome. I want another chapter. Please continue the story.
3/15/2016 c9 31EpikalStorms
You seriously gotta update this. This is one of my newest favourite fics of all time and it broke my heart when I realized I couldn't read past chapter nine excuse it wasn't updated yet XD
I mean. Asking you think makes me a totally unapologetic horrible hypocrit, but please update as soon as possible? I don't think I can live without this, without knowing what happens next. I love it so much Oh my god.
6/6/2015 c9 1Silvar Sunstrider
Well, it does seem like this is a fic with...let us call it sporadic updates?

It IS however, a very good story, and, got to admit, I really enjoy your writing style - very nice narrative, good pacing and great character development. In other words, this is going straight to the favorite list as I hope your muse tempts you into writing more!

~Silvar
5/1/2015 c9 176Firehedgehog
niice
4/29/2015 c9 4Baast
Brilliant chapter as always, I'm so happy you updated . I'm impatient to see the next chapter, and I'm sure it will be as great as this one or the previous ones. The last part also made me laugh :) , the difference in speech between Vesta and the valar was very humorous.
4/29/2015 c9 Anonymous Legacy
Nice to see the update, good to know this story isn't dead yet. Still loving the premise, and it's pretty awesome to see even the deities getting involved. It does get somewhat confusing for people not entirely familiar with the extensive lore of LotR, but it's not impossible to follow along. A little disappointed that we didn't get to see more of Desmond in this chapter, but satisfied with the interaction of the higher beings. One is a primordial advanced technological entity, and the others are ancient gods with the power to tamper with life and death. I know you said an update probably isn't going to be happening any time soon, but I'm still pretty hyped to see more of this; assassins, valar, Vesta, rangers, all of it. Here's to hoping for more time to write down your ideas, yeah?
4/29/2015 c9 14KittyWillCutYou
ooooh You're returned. A short chapter, but I'm so glad you've updated. You write so well, you really do. I'm definitely invested and I can't wait for more.
4/29/2015 c9 1Beloved Daughter
Great chapter update! Great to hear from you (and to know this story is not abandoned). I can only hope you will update again soon (even though I know you said it would be awhile...)

Oh, and if someone does start to write your Game of Thrones crossover idea featuring Harry as a reborn direwolf, let me know. Sounds most interesting indeed. ;D
4/12/2015 c8 2bloodflow
I hope you update soon.
3/14/2015 c8 4Baast
I absolutely love this fic, it's incredible! I hope to see more soon!
12/18/2014 c8 Guest
Though the muse for this might be dead, I still wanted to let you know that this is a lovely fic and a unique idea, and I wish there was more!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »