for Assassins of AnnĂºminas

9/23/2012 c6 Brother Sergeant Aeron
Wow.
9/17/2012 c5 voidblade6
Nice Desmond is a interesting charcter and im glad someone is giving him the time of day.
9/17/2012 c4 voidblade6
You know I denithor is kinda a dick. He favors and obsesses over his eldest and I think I forgot he had another. Its sad. Anyways love the story.
9/17/2012 c3 voidblade6
His internal screw-o-meter. heh Nice anyways i really like the story You mix the mistique of lord of the rings with the actual amount of shittiness that it would have when you think about what it would be like there. Ha most people would smell so bad. Anyways this crossover is awesome and I hope it continues.
6/24/2012 c6 Anonymous Legacy
Not what I was expecting out of a AC/ LotR crossovers, but certainly not disappointing. In fact, it's even better than what i had anticipated. It gives a very "epic" feeling, knowing that Desmond is the last survivor from the preceding epoch and possesses knowledge beyond anyone of the current time. Your personification of him is very entertaining, given his current situation. Suspicion from others is realistically crafted, as are his own reactions.

The only issue I have so far is that we haven't seen too much of the "Assassin" part of Desmond yet. Sure, we've seen him in combat and exchanging dialogue, but it's not capturing the feel of badass-ness we've seen in the games/ trailers. Then again, it's only been a few chapters in so far, so I really shouldn't be saying this conclusion just yet.

All in all, though, I like what I see. Very epic, suspenseful, and enigmatic, you've done a great job so far with this. This story really should be getting so much more attention than it is. I'll be waiting for the next update in fervor (which, hopefully, will come soon) :)
6/14/2012 c6 Purple Galaxy
I want to sign the petition! ADD MY NAME! goddamnit , what the hell are you doing!
6/11/2012 c6 ApekingBobo
I'm actualy ok with taking out some things, but forcing a view of hererosexuality on the general populas is just going to far, that's something you come into on your own dammit! it's not a disease, so they have NO right to try and iradicate it just because they view it as "herasy" UGH! when will they learn that god dislikes hypocrites, imperialists, and elitest's?

I would like to sign the petition! ADD MY NAME!
6/8/2012 c6 5Amaryuu-no-Reichi
How do i Sign this Petition? I WRITE YAOI DAMNIT!
6/6/2012 c5 1Hahahathegreat
simply great please continue making chapters
5/4/2012 c5 14KittyWillCutYou
This is...so interesting...oh my goodness.
3/9/2012 c5 Knives91
Poor sucker. Hope she makes it though. Despite it all, she is trying.

Top notch work. Keep at it!
3/8/2012 c5 SgtKang
Very good indeed so far!
3/8/2012 c5 27Isis the Sphinx
And there were even hints of plot in this chapter! ^_^

Nice to see another update, XinnLajgin.

As always, Denethor is an annoying bastard, and he's overly-inflicting himself on his wife. The poor woman. At least we know that Faramir gets a lot of his disposition from his mother.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
3/8/2012 c5 Deadzepplin
Will Desmond start assassinating people? for example Saruman? or maybe wormtounge? or any other evil character that needs assassinating?
3/8/2012 c5 When-You're-Evil
Good to see you back writing :)
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »