for Assassins of Annúminas

12/3/2011 c4 SirMilian
wohop awsome! :) please continue writing this is a promising plot and liked so see where ur going with it ^^

*thumps up*
11/8/2011 c4 miss-cold
Oh wow this is incredibly well written and so interesting! My mind stumbled on to this cross over and i had to start reading because it couldn't quite comprehend the possibilities but you have woven it all together so beautifully! I love it & I can't wait to read more!
10/26/2011 c4 Deadzepplin
Does Desmond have his special Assassin weapons?
10/25/2011 c4 Sylandrea
OMG! I just would like you to know, that I absolutely adore this work. I keep tabs on it every few days, becase I know that even authors have lives and I have been following since chapter 1.

Keep up the amazing work! I never knew that I'd enjoy a crossover such as this.
10/22/2011 c4 27Isis the Sphinx
You know, I all of a sudden feel very sorry for Desmond. He just got thrown into a very proper world on the same level as the middle ages/renaissance. The poor guy. Though I'm curious as to where plot is going to come in. I recognize a couple Rangers, but no one other than that.

Still looking forward to more. Keep writing!
9/25/2011 c3 When-You're-Evil
Hmm awkward social interaction go!

I can see Desmond sweating in panic in the near future :)

Can't wait for the next chapter.
9/10/2011 c3 1Luna Tigra
Even with the memories of his ancestors, nothing can prepare him for “the vultures” lol. I wonder how eagle vision would view them.

I really enjoyed this chapter, and I agree with you about Desmond. The games should give more focus on him. Well, maybe that will come later in the series. Keep up the good work on your story.
9/10/2011 c3 27Isis the Sphinx
Oh, this is interesting. I like your set up and premise for this story. It should be very, very interesting. Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
9/9/2011 c2 Darkcrest27
great start to the story hope to see more soon
9/4/2011 c2 When-You're-Evil
I'm glad my silly Ideas and theories feed your imagination C:

I shall endeavor to assist you with ideas should you need anymore.

I'm now looking forward to Desmond meeting the residents of Middle Earth just for the pure hilarity and awkward conversations from their meeting.

I can actually imagine Desmond making the middle earth version of Pinacoladas and serving them to say, Lord Elrond and co.

Again I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
9/3/2011 c2 ciuphacapra
I just read the 2 chapters and i must say i love the idea of the order being born again in the LOTR verse, pls update soon , can't wait for more!
9/2/2011 c2 1Luna Tigra
I love your Desmond. I think you captured his character very well. I look forward to your next chapter.
8/30/2011 c1 When-You're-Evil
This concept intrigues me (I don't think I've seen a crossover like this either).

I must confess, no doubt Desmond will have interesting experiences in Middle Earth especially with six little Shadows/Ducklings trailing him :) Just imagining Assassin's jumping through the trees of Fanghorn Forest makes me laugh.

I think I shall keep an eye on this story should you continue. :D
58 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4