for Nanoha Takamachi and the Horrors of Ineptitude

1/13 c9 PUSSYSMASHER
And dead
7/17/2020 c9 8PersonJe
I've been going through the Nanoha crossover section, and I have to say this is probably my second favorite HP/MGLN cross so far, and a very close second at that. I don't actually like Hermione in canon, but she's very sympathetic here, well done.

Am curious how NanoFate would react to the house elves, among many many other things. A very bright and fun story.

Thanks for writing and I hope life treats you kindly.
4/5/2020 c9 Reionaru
Just wanted to say love the story you are a talented writer and I hope you continue this story some day
1/20/2020 c8 ILikeFanfiction4296
i hope this continues/finishes because this is a good fanfiction.
3/9/2019 c9 Wraith Five
Hey, just found this fic the other day in a recs thread. I really enjoyed it! Are you planning to continue it?
12/18/2018 c9 SeanHicks4
Interesting take, hope you come back to it
12/16/2018 c9 Soupercan
It has only been 5 years.

There's still hope!
10/5/2018 c9 Guest
It's hard to imagine this still hasn't updated. It's one of the VERY few stories that manages to be critical of the HP universe's flaws without diving headfirst into bashing, and that's a delight to read.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, Silent Scream, thank you for this. Despite all odds I'll keep hoping you come back to this one day.
5/10/2018 c9 Guest
Why do all the best stories die?
4/8/2018 c3 11sondowth
Please update
3/10/2018 c9 sondowth
Hope you update this story soon.
8/22/2017 c9 1Shadow-wolf78
Loving this story so far and very well done. Please update soon I can't wait to read more and find out what happens next.
8/17/2017 c9 tsabhackers
Still no chapter 10 yet?
7/31/2017 c9 Soupercan
It's a pity this fic never actually got to the point it was dealing with its title, but I suppose that's the way fanfiction goes. I hope you pick this up again sooner or later.
7/30/2017 c5 tsabhackers
Still no chapter 10 and 11 yet?
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »