FanFiction.Net
for Open Season

1/8/2012 c4 46pechika
Love the interaction between David and Neal :_D.
1/7/2012 c3 4canadianscanget
Your back! Yeah. Ouch rough time for Neal and he can't stop with the comments.

Loved David.

Peter turned a withering gaze on David, but then slightly relented when he saw David's authentically innocent and hopeful expression.
1/7/2012 c3 chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy
Aww this made my heart hurt. I can't stand Peter and Neal fighting and I totally can't wait till the 17th
9/7/2011 c2 6puellascribit5
Great chapter! I'm loving the moose humor. Can't wait for more :)
9/7/2011 c2 46pechika
LOL it refreshing to read a humorous take after countdown
9/7/2011 c2 3WynonaRose
"Peter resisted the urge to smack Neal upside the head." lol! I'll bet that urge comes over Peter at least weekly.

I like your little moose dropping guy tagging along. Gives poor Neal some comic relief from Peter's animosity. Hope Mozzie is in there!

Keep going.
9/7/2011 c2 4canadianscanget
Yeah! Moose, Alaskans(the we've been in the dark too long and the big city lights still haven't dashed the wide eyes and we don't care that in NY it's the other guys tough luck if he's inclined to walk in front of a cab, type) and endangered pedestrians all in one shot. Oh, Lord and he really would stand by the door all day long, or come and find you to say he's got to leave because his flight is in an hour.

Cheers!
8/28/2011 c1 3WynonaRose
Oh my gosh. As if Peter and Neal didn't have enough problems. Keep going my friend.
8/27/2011 c1 4canadianscanget
Yeah! Nice start can't wait for more. Yeha again!

PS I'm still laughing about pedestrians and "mooses" or is that "moosi" licking the streets (sorry, inside joke that started the prompt) Ah! The joys of living in the boonies. Love it. Yes in New York they may have to deal with rats but in other parts the "rodent" population has antlers and can look you in the eye.

Cheers! CCG
8/27/2011 c1 6puellascribit5
Great start! Can't wait for more :)
8/27/2011 c1 14SherlockXHolmes23
Watch out Peter!

Oh nooo! :D love it so far, i can't wait for the next chapter
8/27/2011 c1 50Rainey13
Great start - and an interesting way to work in a moose in Manhattan :-) (I used to love word fic challenges in a different fandom.)

Peter wouldn't listen to Neal back when the treasure disappeared, and that led to all sorts of trouble. Now he's not listening again - and it looks like more trouble is on the way!
8/27/2011 c1 4Mimbillia
never would i imagine that moose and the 'countdown' drama would exsist in a story together...but i gotta tell you if fit in nicely...kudos..made me giggle
8/27/2011 c1 46pechika
Nice beginning. Hope Peter gives NEal a patient hearing at some point and he not to badly hurt. Do update soon.
29 « Prev Page 1 2