for Changing Fate

11/10/2015 c24 ackermans
Finallyyyyy, the long wait was worth it! I hope Hermione will remember their conversation in the Astronomy Tower, about Draco not having a choice before judging him... Always waiting for updates, thank you!️
11/10/2015 c1 BelenDlaw
Hello, and good morning/afternoon/night!
Just because I felt like I needed to say it, I COMPLETELY agree with you about the relationships taking some chapters to become friendship or love. I really don't like the stories that they just start from the beginning, it really doesn't feel like the characters, or either the story.
So just letting you know! I was so happy to hear someone agreed with me~!
Good luck with your story, it looks really promising~~ :)
11/10/2015 c24 19LoverGurrl411
Well, she finally knows. Shock and horror are to be expected, I just hope that after thinking on it more she understands that not everyone are given great choices. Sometimes the only choices given are horrible ones.

Great chapter! Hope you update soon! :)
11/10/2015 c24 Newsie35
Oooh no!
11/8/2015 c23 Lilymegk
Where can I find you on HPFF?
11/2/2015 c23 HermioneFan
Uhhh what us the compass for? Is it like in pirates of the Caribbean? Please give us a hint
10/30/2015 c23 Guest
how I hate the waiting for next chapter but I wonder what will Narcissa say. ugh...
10/14/2015 c23 ackermans
ahhh i can't wait to know what Narcissa has to say! thank you for your brilliant work, as always.
ps. i hope we will get to see more of Hermione and Draco in runes class, I wonder how's the partner thing is going to go. c:
9/27/2015 c23 crazygirl
sooooo happy you updated :D you made my day with this :D
I really like this chapter, and i am actually happy with the changes that you made
The only thing is that I would wish that you would update maybe a little faster but of course i understand how stressing writing two fanfics must be
but please dont abandon this or the sequel
9/24/2015 c23 16AmeliaDarkholme
I've read your story since it was posted in HPFF. Can't say that I wasn't disappointed when it was taken down from the site. But I'd wait patiently till you finally finish this story and start with the sequel ;)
9/23/2015 c23 6SkepticalBeliever
I may or may not have (I totally did) binge read this story again in the past day, hoping you would update soon. I practically squealed when I saw you had today!

I really enjoyed this chapter and I cannot wait for the next installment. :) Please update soon!
9/23/2015 c23 Newsie35
Thanks for finally updating :)
9/23/2015 c23 19LoverGurrl411
Oh man, your cliffhangers kill me! ! But I'm with you until the bitter or happily-ever-after end! Love the story, writing, and the pacing. Hope you Update Soon! :)
9/11/2015 c22 Amethyst
Please update this soon! I just binge read the whole thing in a day and I don't think I can wait that long for the next chapter! But you really are an amazing writer, don't stop doing what you're doing
8/5/2015 c22 ms.mc'lovin
When Alfred came in I immediately thought of Batman's butler. No but seriously, this story is amazing. Keep it up, and whatever you do PLEASE don't abandon it
333 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »