for Changing Fate

7/25/2015 c21 MinaCG
So happy for the update!

I have a really big question - in the books, as far as I remember, werewolves are rather contagious... I mean, a bite from one obviously makes you a werewolf as well (like Prof. Lupin), but even if they attack you in human form you get "infected" with some of their qualities (like Bill Weasley), and Hermione was attacked by werewolves! And if I guess right, the big black one is Fenrir, who's got quite a track record in turning nice people into wolves, and you wrote "his lips drizzled with fresh blood... her blood". So why is NOBODY addressing the issue that she was attacked by freaking WEREWOLVES?! Is it going to be an issue? Is she infected? I'm so nervous on one hand but on the other hand her and everyone else's complete lack of concern about it tells me I might be overreacting...

Or maybe we'll just gonna gloss over this and pretend it didn't happen, cause I can totally do it… (**puts on a nonchalant façade**)

But, besides that, nice chapter overall!
7/23/2015 c22 iDreamioneReader
I read Changing Fate in its original draft when you first posted it and although I appreciate many of the edits and changes, I have to say I still prefer this story in its original form. The chapters about ballroom dance rehearsals, the masquerade ball itself, and ESPECIALLY the chapters about the Land of Shadows were much more intriguing in their original draft. If I'm correct, I think there was originally a part about Draco and his POV to Hermione's experience in the Land of Shadows. I know pace is always an important factor to consider but that part added a really good touch to the perspective and dynamic of their relationship. Maybe if you could add that back in?
7/22/2015 c22 6SkepticalBeliever
Please update this soon! I am dying to know what happens next!

Things I like so far:
-your characterization. You do this consistently well.
-you build the plot gradually instead of dropping mounds of exposition at a time. I have no idea where you are taking these characters and I love it.
-you actually acknowledge other relationships outside of and/or conflicting with the main pairing. Not only that, but you also use these relationships to enrich the characterization of the main characters rather than trivialize/demonize them.

Things I hope to see more of:
-more of the golden trio. I assume Harry is going through a journey more or less the same as in HBP. How is this affecting Hermione? And although it is clear that Romione is not the intended ship, their friendship is still incredibly meaningful and I would love to see them make up.
-...and more chapters! Seriously, I am addicted.
7/21/2015 c14 SkepticalBeliever
It's official. I now ship Dramione with equal gusto to Romione. Although, I suspect that your writing could get me to ship just about any pairing.

So far, I love the attention to detail and the pacing. You really allow these characters time to grow and develop. Their emotions feel more genuine, and as a result, I find myself more invested in their fate.
7/20/2015 c1 SkepticalBeliever
This is what the HP universe needs: the stories told from Hermione's perspective. If it weren't for her, Harry and Ron would have died countless times.

Anyway, I am really excited to read this. I'm a Romione shipper myself but have always been intrigued by Dramione so I am eager to see what twists you throw in. :) So far, your exposition feels very in keeping with Rowling's style and tone. I can't wait to read more!
7/19/2015 c22 Priya
I searched so much for this on hpff but couldn't find it. And I had forgotten the title of the story so I used to search in Google like: drama one sixth year, and this was the chapter I would always mention. Thank god I found it. Please update it soon 3 . You could also try posting it in wattpad, along with multimedia. It would be fun :D
7/3/2015 c22 Guest
Isn't Germaine going to get into serious trouble for completely disappearing from Hogwarts? Anyways I'm really enjoying the slow pace of your story!
7/1/2015 c22 Newsie35
Lovely update :) thank you!
7/1/2015 c22 HunterMoore
Great chapter, really awesome work.
6/29/2015 c22 ackermans
it was really worth the wait, thank you so much!;;;
6/26/2015 c22 acbennet
Yes liked the conciliatory interaction at the end!
6/26/2015 c22 starangel4379
Thank you SO much for updating! I really liked this chapter.
6/15/2015 c21 6Stina686
I'm enjoying the gradual changes in Draco and Hermonie, unlike most stories. I've always felt it's more plausible; and you're doing a great job of it.

I hope you update soon.
4/25/2015 c21 17Jing-o-Jang
Nooo! I want to know what happens after that! XD3
I want to know what he would do now. 8D3
4/23/2015 c21 ann
OMGGG Pls let there be more angst- it's literally being taken into such a great plot right now; youre seriously leaving me on the edge of my seat - i hope i get to see a somewhat caretaking draco in the next chapter if ya know what i mean ;)
333 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »