for Changing Fate

6/3/2014 c19 acbennet
Enjoyed! Go Malfoy, make Hermione fall for you!
4/21/2014 c18 dreamer
Please don't abandoned this story. I know you've completed it. If you want to abandoned this story, just give us the old version :)
4/14/2014 c5 Anon
Haha, the title made me laugh.
3/25/2014 c18 30ChibiChibi
Why have I only discovered this story now? I mean, I've already devoured your Black Games Series (as far as you've written) and know that you're a great writer. And considering the fact that I'm just as much a Dramione Shipper as I am a Zutara Shipper, it's really a miracle that I've only now started reading this story!
And now I'm left hanging! I want more! Pretty please with a cherry on top? I need to know if it was Draco who managed to unpetrify Hermione!
2/25/2014 c16 3emrei
is the original anywhere in the net? I really wanna read the rest of it!
2/23/2014 c18 4chelley.rising
It's great to see an author that writes for my two favorite fandoms and my two favorite ships! I'm in love with this story, please update! (in the mean time, I'll go read your zutara)
1/28/2014 c18 O.o
WHY?! this is the WORST cliff-hanger EVER! how could you do this to me!? I NEARLY DIED!

please please please write more! I am soooo confused ... ;( I really need more... please? 3
1/14/2014 c18 Isabella Rosa
I absolutely love your writing. I started off with The Black Games, then The Rise Of One, then (since I couldn't get enough of your amazing writing) This Is My Idea, and now Changing Fate. I've never really gotten into Harry Potter fanfiction, let alone Dramione, and I gotta say I'm sold. This story has been great so far, everything that's happened has been very in character and natural seeming. You've got me hooked! Please keep up the good work, and thank you!
1/9/2014 c18 Lilyluna
Hi, first of all, i wanted to let you know that i'm a great fan of your writing and most of all, of this story. I've been reading your stories since HPFF so i think i'ts safe to say i was very glad to find you on this site. Here's my question: since you've already finished the story, why does it take so long for you the update? I know you need to edit and such, but the story was perfect already. I really want to finish the story and dont want to wait another 2,5 years (it's been that long since you've published ut) to read the final chapter.

Much love
1/7/2014 c18 16AmeliaDarkholme
You're so cruel. Ending this chapter on that part...

But it was awesome though :D I really, really, REALLY, love this chapter. Don't remember was this part in the original story you wrote (the one on HPFF) but if it wasn't, I'm glad you added this :D

Will be waiting as patiently as I can for the next chapter (lol) ;)
1/6/2014 c7 7Blessedly Twilighted
Not trying to insult, but I did spend a year in Northern Ireland, UK. Your usage of half after five isn't right. They state it like it was just half five. The united states are the ones who say things like its five after and the like. I hope I have not affended you. I do love your story so far but that grammatical mistake caught my eye.
1/6/2014 c18 1dramionefanRilla
Ardeel! I am in love...as usual! it was soo wiorth the wait! but I have to admit when I got to the bottom of the page I was like NOOO! but 2 weeks shan't be long hopefully so can't wait and amazing job as always! I love how you write...so flawlessly! you and Erin (cherrypie3601) are one my most favourite
authors! xx Rilla
1/6/2014 c18 akl
Hi there, so thankfull that you updated cf :) even though I really liked this chapter I think i preferred the original version... One tiny thing I noticed, you said that Koehler was russian but both his name just as the curse were german (as I must know because thats where i am from :) )
And please do continue forces of destiny because I am so excited of how you planed it and if you dont please at least tell us about it
1/6/2014 c18 Hannah
Aaaah finally! :D I was so happy to read on your Tumblr that you'd updated! I love this story with all my heart and it just gets better and better! Oh and please post Forces of Destiny as a sequel like you first planned, I really like the idea of it!
1/5/2014 c18 LifeForce95
So glad to see you update this fic again! I really love fics that take place in Hogwarts, but I find that the pacing of the relationship between Draco and Hermione is usually rushed or just plain unrealistic. I love that you've managed to show progress in their relationship, but also acknowledge all of the obstacles that still lie between them. Some fics tend to gloss over Draco's involvement with the Death Eaters, especially in his 6th year, but I definitely know that won't happen in this one. Anyways, I really love the DADA lesson this chapter, I have a feeling it might prove useful in the future... Again, thanks for the update! Any idea how many chapters this fic will total?
334 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »