FanFiction.Net
for Invisible

3/28/2018 c1 Guest
This makes me ship Sonamy.
3/28/2018 c1 Guest
Damn. Why don't guys or girls ever notice they already have a soulmate that's their best friend? Why! WHY!?
3/16/2018 c14 Guest
Hey guys, i just wanted to tell you that me and my friend Kernavous The Wolf and i are making a new Sonic story called, The Greek legend of Sonic the hedgehog.

In this story Mobius is a future earth just like in the Archie comics. Sonic and Co are the grandchildren of the Greek gods and Sonic is the grandson of Kratos(god of power) and the reincarnated son of Zeus, prince of the gods/Olympus, and the god of speed.

They don't know this fact till they are older. In fact no one in their time knows this or even heard about the gods. They have no clue that Kronos and the titans are still alive, trapped in the underworld and wish to take over the world once again.

During the titans escape plan Sonic and Co are having personal problems that is affecting them to work as a team and as heroes.

Sally is in love with Sonic. Sonic is torn between Sally and Amy along with Shadow and Silver who are madly in love with Amy, whom is also torn between Sonic, Shadow, and Silver.

The same is happening with tails. He's torn between Cream, Cosmo and Mina.

Knuckles as well. He needs to chose between Rouge and Julie Su.

Will our heros be able to overcome all obstacles, resolve there personal problems , and save Mobius or will Kronos,the Titans, and Eggman take over Mobius ?

Find out in the Greek Legend of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Oh and check out some of Kernavous other stories too there awesome. Especially crimson prince and I'll fight for you stories.
12/7/2017 c13 biblebubba
despite this being out of character and sally's first boyfriend in the story vector and Amys rebound guy jet not making sense its pretty interesting however in chapter 13 it would've also made more sense to put the flashbacks in chronological order
10/16/2017 c1 1Sykra101
i love you animeaddict...
5/3/2017 c14 4wavyinterlude
I did it again. Yes I read this whole thing again. I just can't not read it! A great theme song for this story is Is There Somewhere by Halsey. So perfect, especially in chapter 4 when the date starts.
1/7/2017 c14 1xlime4
Wow! This is absolutely amazing. I went on a rollercoaster of a feels trip there, great job! It's been frustrating, sad, yet wonderful and fluffy at the same time. Amy did annoy me for playing around with Jet's feelings as he's not a jerk in this story, but luckily she's a likeable enough character for me to move past that. Actually, all of the characters were very likeable; even Jet, a person I would happily punch in the face for being such a jerk in the games. On that note, thanks for not making Sally out like she's the spawn of Satan - so many SonAmy shippers make her out like she's this evil witch when in reality she's nothing like that. I wish I could offer some criticism to help you with writing, but I honestly can't think of anything because I think your story is perfect as it is. Please publish your own books, I would happily buy them over thousand times. More novels need to have as strong characters as yours.
12/21/2016 c14 Guest
Thanks for great Sonamy and good luck.
10/9/2016 c14 The Lonely Reader 102
I LOVED the whole story! It was so great,I kept taking time out of doing homework and chores to finish reading this. I still have good grades and do my chores on time so no downside.
9/29/2016 c8 4wavyinterlude
I have got to be the dumbest person in existence. I read your story again. I know that you won't read these, but I'm going to put them here anyway. I absolutely love this story. It's so beautiful I could cry. I want a movie of it! It's not fair that it's just a fan fiction! I can't stop I have read it more than 10 times!
9/29/2016 c8 wavyinterlude
9/19/2016 c14 64Bunnylass
Aw such a perfect ending to a fantastic story! It was so adorable and sweet, made me eager for Christmas and some snow so I can have romantic cuddles and kisses with my husband. _ You've done such an incredible job of writing this story. Thank you for finishing it and sharing it in the first place. It's left me frustrated in places because they're still teenagers and I wanted to knock their heads together. ;) But God it was worth every second! Massive kudos to you and I hope college has been going well. :)
9/19/2016 c13 Bunnylass
I loved those flashbacks! The way you worked in how they became friends, how she fell in love, didn't cope with her fathers death and therefore showed the strength of her friendship with Sonic. It was very, very well played out and written! Of course I loved the final part too. Ohh, so passionate! :D
9/19/2016 c12 Bunnylass
Aw that was perfect! Sonic you absolute sweetheart! 3 I was holding my breath while he told her he loved her. I was gutted when Amy told him she didn't love him anymore. But when he rallied and said he'd wait for her I just melted even more! So yes, I am very very happy that she grabbed him in the end! You write sonamy so damn well, I love it!
9/19/2016 c11 Bunnylass
Why haven't I caught up on this story before now?! Gah! I'm so sorry! But damn I've missed your writing, so so much! I love the tension between them, it's so palpable. And at last with Mike getting the boot! I was rooting for Andrew when he mocked him, poor guy. :(

On to read more! Great chapter Hun. :)
624 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »