FanFiction.Net
for Invisible

8/27/2011 c1 Viky
HE KISSED HER CHEEK. Nothing wrong,just a friend thing, I know ,but Its already getting mussy. I love that.
8/27/2011 c1 Zebra
Poor amy...I mean sonic.Such a daring guy lol.My type
8/27/2011 c1 Rosy
awwww cute. Keep the update.
8/27/2011 c1 BlueyO
This is a good start,though i found it a bit rushed in the begining but no biggy,right? Very nice,great, i 3 it!
8/27/2011 c1 22Mermain123
okay it's only been one chapter and I'm already IN-LOVE with this story. I like the way you have Amy and Sonic being friends and how sarcastic Amy is. I feel so sorry for her though she loves him with all her heart but just keeps smiling and letting him go for the other girl. I wonder if sonmthing will happen between Amy and Jet and Sonic will start realizing how much he wants Amy. though that's compleatly up to you I just hope Amy doesn't start going distant on him to try and get over him or somthing. sorry I tend to ramble but like I said I love this story I really hope it updates soon bye now
8/27/2011 c1 4doctorcookiemonster
Oh god

I can just remember the crappy memories of when I just fell in love with my best guy friend (I'm legit when I say I was crazed for the guy). Unfortunately he didnt like me that way 'cause he was always flirting with girls who (I'll admit) I was jealous of, and I fell into depression because of him. It took me months of guidance and therapy to get me back on my feet!

Your story are like my own words! It's AMAZING!
8/27/2011 c1 AmesPinkBoom
this is ah-maze-ing! I love it XD oh please update soon! This is just like my life story, but my best (guy) friend moved to Michigan:( I'm gonna write a story about my life story, but my laptop snt working so, that'll have to wait :/...

LOVE IT! And now I'm gonna add it has my fav story:3
8/27/2011 c1 SonicAmy4ever
Omfg I liv this story is so cool I luv it...hope u update rly soon plz :)
8/27/2011 c1 7DontEvenTry
It was amazing! Just a question, is this soley Sonamy or will you have lesser couples too? This goes on the alert list for sure.
624 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42